• Last Reply
Just now, Oliver T said:

#Justice4JLM #BanJLM

U're juste in plain denial.

Are you on ***** sweetie?

Are u a Gaga fan?

That would explain why you think JLM is better than JLM

anigif_enhanced-buzz-641-1377488818-7.gi

It's just common sense that JLM is better than JLM, sis :yaknow: Even Gaga has her weave snatched after hearing JLM over JLM 

original.gif

47 minutes ago, andry26 said:

when i first saw the title just like me i already hated the song just for having a title similar to Just Masterpiece Luv Me, but now that i heard the song (just like me) i love it so much it's one of my favorite i don't even care about the title, i also like to believe that just like me is her answer to the cry me a river video :truthtea: 

:hype:this

4 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

LMAO 

JLM is BTW Ball choreo 

JLM is TFM Ball Tour 2.0 

delusion strikes again 

rip gurl

28alt1w.gif

Hide contents

:orangu: IKR, I came across this yesterday on Tumblr, and It seemed to be the nicest occasion to use it :hype:

Girl, JLM is Artflop Rave and JLM is Gaga in Space 2015 

giphy.gif

Spoiler

It was tbh, like that gif is so flawless :dead: Slé whoever created it :orangu: And this comparison is my weakest tbh :orangu:

1 minute ago, Oliver T said:

I had totally forgotten about that Gaga in space mess :orangu:

I remember seeing several "Hope she doesn't come back" tweets back in the day :pieceofwhat: + :orangu: 

Poor Gaga 

28alt1w.gif

:orangu: IKR like that was a whole new level of messiness from Gaga :dead: OMG, I never saw these tweets nnnnnnn :gloria: 

RIP Gaga's career 2008-2011

28alt1w.gif

2 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

I never either, but I watched some videos on Youtube, live, and she's even slaying Amy Winehouse it that genre (and I looooove Amy :crying2: )

Like even "classic" songs, like "La Vie En rose", there's one perf on Youtube, she slays it so hard.

She does have a beautiful voice, too bad she kinda messed up her career by trying too hard to be seen as artistic, that's what really killed it for me :wendycry: 

1 minute ago, Oliver T said:

Same.

She tried to explain Artpop was like contemporary art, and it's wasn't really.

While TFM really was that at the time, and really artsy fartsy and stuff :yaknow: 

So true, Artpop really was basic and lowkey mediocre when you compare it to TFM or even BTW (which is not my fave album from her, but it's still pretty nice) :yaknow: I think that she takes her music and herself too seriously, hope she changed for her new album tbh :yaknow:

Archived