You may drag me for this unpopular opinion but...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

Lol, nobody's gonna drag you for praising it. You wanna read an unpopular opinion? At first, I thought Better sounded a lot like Ariana's album, so it didn't excite me at all... But it grew on me really fast. It's actually a very cool song. 

Thank you for not dragging meh, interesting that you were given Ariana vibes, I get Bieber/ Rihanna :lollipop: 

34 minutes ago, Connor Walsh said:

Better could be the new Super Bass by Nicki Minaj (it was a bonus track too ;))

I need Better or Love Me Down for 2nd single.

Liar sounds too girly/immature to me. Slumber Party si kinda too slow. After Make Me we need something more uptempo.

You shouldn't have told me about super bass being a bonus track, don't go giving me hope because I'll hold onto it like my first iPhone :hype:

1 hour ago, ashleyBritboy said:

'Better' needs to be a single, it's catchy as fu*k, her vocals, the beat, the melody. It's number 1 material, radio will **** the rotation button, we won't even need to request it. It's in my top 3 favs, along with just love me, MOTM, WYN. Sorry, not sorry :myjam:

totally agree. better is my ******* jam. love it. my fave!

35 minutes ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

You can speed up the video when the song is playing and bring it back to normal from time to time to comment about it or you can listen to it through earphones while making commnets, this is what they usually do to avoid copyright and get the money :queenflopga:

You know your ****! Do you do YouTube? 

What's fu*ked is I know this, usually pitch up her vocals and make little cuts every 10 seconds (such a bi*ch to do) but I didn't want people thinking she was even more chipmunked than usual so I took a risk, my friend Harley also was pressuring me to get the video up ASAP. He should work for Britney's team :hype:

Oh well, next time. :sickofu:

3 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

You know your ****! Do you do YouTube? 

What's fu*ked is I know this, usually pitch up her vocals and make little cuts every 10 seconds (such a bi*ch to do) but I didn't want people thinking she was even more chipmunked than usual so I took a risk, my friend Harley also was pressuring me to get the video up ASAP. He should work for Britney's team :hype:

Oh well, next time. :sickofu:

I don't do Yt but I love watching reaction videos. Good luck with your channel btw :kisses2all:

47 minutes ago, PopQueenBritney said:

I've said it before, it sounds like the type of songs that do really well in the UK charts. This could be her UK comeback song. :kisses2all:

This! She could do a double release: "Better" for UK and WW and "Love Me Down" or "Liar" for USA

Archived