You may drag me for this unpopular opinion but...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

Ghur you better be doin glory reaction video when its released :myjam:

I did one and RCA blocked it from earning money the *****'s! They also blocked my DYWCO = no funds for me.

YouTube kindly advised me, that the add revenue now goes to RCA. They better fuc*ing put it towards giving us an epic VMA performance. :reductive:

I'll be doing a reaction to her carpool karaoke and VMA's as its harder for the YouTube system to detect the track :hype:

7 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

I did one and RCA blocked it from earning money the *****'s! They also blocked my DYWCO = no funds for me.

YouTube kindly advised me, that the add revenue now goes to RCA. They better fuc*ing put it towards giving us an epic VMA performance. :reductive:

I'll be doing a reaction to her carpool karaoke and VMA's as its harder for the YouTube system to detect the track :hype:

You can speed up the video when the song is playing and bring it back to normal from time to time to comment about it or you can listen to it through earphones while making commnets, this is what they usually do to avoid copyright and get the money :queenflopga:

Archived