I hope ITZ doesnt curse me but...

ashholeessek

There's nothing i can do.

I think i'm the biggest ITZ stan, or i was.

ITZ is something different for me, i consider it like jesus, the savior sent by Godney to give me a life. I remember the things i did with it, like sitting on a dining table with my album, talking with the booklet or sleeping with it, giving it sweet touches like its a newborn baby. ITZ is my everything. :mcry: 

But glory is something else. It changed my whole life, my addictions. Im sorry but Glory slayed you ITZ.. Forgive me and accept my apologiese.:crying11: 

Liar for the second single btw :mcry:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, assholeessek said:

ITZ is something different for me, i consider it like jesus, the savior sent by Godney to give me a life. I remember the things i did with it, like sitting on a dining table with my album, talking with the booklet or sleeping with it, giving it sweet touches like its a newborn baby. ITZ is my everything. :mcry: 

But glory is somethingelsee

I love you, I used to do the same with oops and Britney, but itz is my fav with circus. I was a child and I talked with oopsney everyday lol

4 minutes ago, assholeessek said:

But glory is something else. It changed my whole life. Im sorry but Glory slayed you ITZ.. Forgive me ane accept my apologiese.:crying11:

I so feel you

5 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

I love you, I used to do the same with oops and Britney, but itz is my fav with circus. I was a child and I talked with oopsney everyday lol

Im listening Glory with my ITZ rn, how sad :( Im really ashamed and im about to cry, i feel like a liar who lived a fake relationship with ITZ :crying1:

Guest ErJ Spears

I feel the same and ITZ isn't my fav album anymore, Glory says hi :( 

I'm slayed in all ways and even more by Liar alone. Love this track and the whole album is magical.

Thanks, glory Godney!:crying11:

Archived