FIRST INFO about VMA performance !!!!

So it's going to be a funeral theme. They are going to put big open casket in the middle of the stage with all the albums (orangejuice, NOpurpose, ANT, etc). Britney will emerge from a confession room with gasoline. She will walk to casket and say "forgive me father I have sinned, I slayed this basic *******" pour the gasoline over the casket and set it on fire. They say it will be the last VMA's until next Britney album because there is no need for new music for next decade. :grimace:

insider : my dog knows dog of a guy that is working on light show on VMA :uknowit:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, coldasfirehotasice123 said:

So it's going to be a funeral theme. They are going to put big open casket in the middle of the stage with all the albums (orangejuice, purpose, ANT, etc). Britney will emerge from a confession room with gasoline. She will walk to casket and say "forgive me father I have sinned, I slayed this basic *******" pour the gasoline over the casket and set it on fire. They say it will be the last VMA's until next Britney album because there is no need for new music for next decade. :grimace:

insider : my dog knows dog of a guy that is working on light show on VMA :uknowit:

:gobaby:

Archived