Her vocals on What You Need! SCALLLPED! Dead, wtf, crying!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ashleyBritboy said:

What the actual kind of fuc*ing vocal acrobatics? What kind of, I can't, I can't even come with something funny to say. I'm dead. 

:crying4::crying2::crying11:

it's her best album it's in the zone meets blackout album 

her masterpiece 

so mature and **** and experimental 

it's pure gold

i'm so proud to stan for her

deserves no1 debut with 1 million sells on first week

Just now, ashleyBritboy said:

Your thoughts so far bb? :sipney:

YO!!! this ***** is coming hard for real... yes its her best album so far... so much ***, so much personality! It's like she's loving it and I'm enjoying the **** out of it...

I'm about to be kicked out from my hotel room... i ripped my speakers! thank God its Ibiza lol

all i need now is a ****** joint  

50 minutes ago, Jessicastjames said:

Has anybody else heard how similar the organ is at the beginning to beyonces freedom?! Obviously Godneys song kills it, but instantly i heard it :frenchy:

girl don't even go there lmao just enjoy the rriiiiiiiiiiideeee the music :)

6 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

YO!!! this ***** is coming hard for real... yes its her best album so far... so much ***, so much personality! It's like she's loving it and I'm enjoying the **** out of it...

I'm about to be kicked out from my hotel room... i ripped my speakers! thank God its Ibiza lol

all i need now is a ****** joint  

I'm jelous you're in Ibiza and I would love to have a joint and listen to this album and ascend to heaven :smokney:

41 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

it's her best album it's in the zone meets blackout album 

her masterpiece 

so mature and **** and experimental 

it's pure gold

i'm so proud to stan for her

deserves no1 debut with 1 million sells on first week

It's sad to think she'll barley sell more than 100k and possibly debut at no2, is there anyway to prevent this? :mariahstare:

6 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

she snatched...

tumblr_ntxmgyDJyz1smsjjdo1_250.gif

X'tina's track? :reductive:

4 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

I'm jelous you're in Ibiza and I would love to have a joint and listen to this album and ascend to heaven :smokney:

U should bro... this is how it goes... take a joint or 2 in the morning go to the beach and then u decide to drink vodka and then u'll end up drinking more and more until it's a mix between HIGHness and drunk! then u'll start thinking u're doper than the word dope... and u just kick it. U just need someone whos as stupid as u thats all lol

it's beyond heaven 

4 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

U should bro... this is how it goes... take a joint or 2 in the morning go to the beach and then u decide to drink vodka and then u'll end up drinking more and more until it's a mix between HIGHness and drunk! then u'll start thinking u're doper than the word dope... and u just kick it. U just need someone whos as stupid as u thats all lol

it's beyond heaven 

I just got back from Europe in July and after spending 20K won't be able to afford another holiday until 2050 :hype:

Getting my hands on a joint is doable though :myjam:

Archived