Coupure Électrique Appreciation Thread

neel21

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I first it I was like meh then I heard it again and I was like ok JLM, SP, CE, LMD are going to be my daily jams for the next month or two.:hype:

3 minutes ago, astrobooty said:

i'm honestly crying. something i would have never expected. i hope she ******* uses it as like an intro for the vmas. honestly. so ******* amazing.

That would be ******* epic.

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
4 hours ago, JoeBitch! said:

I need the lyrics in French and a side by side translation to English please :scalped:

4 hours ago, bog.bhs said:

Can someone make a translation of the lyrics? I'm dying to know what the song is about :werk:

I am forgetting the outside world when you make, make love to me, love to me | J'oublie le monde quand tu fais, fais-moi l'amour, moi l'amour

Like blackouts | Comme des coupures électriques

I am forgetting the outside world when you make, make love to me, love to me | J'oublie le monde quand tu fais, fais-moi l'amour, moi l'amour

...Love to me | ...Moi l'amour

A moment with you, in the dark | Un moment avec toi, dans le noir

You are the light | Tu es la lumière

Archived