Let's just all agree that we'll buy, gift and stream the **** out of this album in releaseweek

gimmesomethinggood

So yeah, it's out there. But since this album completely was worth the wait and is a glorious (see what I did there) return to form for Britney, lets make sure it has as much success as possible when it's officially out. We need to show her this is the quality music we want/deserve and make sure it's more successful than BJ-crap in order to make sure she'll keep this up in the future. 

SO LETS ALL BUY, GIFT AND STREAM THE **** OUT OF THE ALBUM STARTING NEXT FRIDAY. Do not listen to the album on your itunes anymore but keep streaming it on Spotify or Apple Music. I'm gonna buy two physicals and one digital and obviously will stream as much as I can. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, chris_fives said:

I agree! She really delivered!

we have to support it as much as we can so that her team knows this IS the album we wanted all the time :crying1:

I have pre ordered on iTunes and buying physical copy!

MTE! I can't deal if this flops harder than BJ. If that'll happen we'll get another BJ fiasco in three years since we all know team Britney likes the cheap/easy route.

buying the deluxe on itunes, buying the deluxe CD, gonna preorder the vinyl hopefully if it's still up, promoting the hell out of it and streaming it nonstop

but im too poor to gift or buy anymore copies

Spoiler

and i really dont wanna have to let a guy i met on grindr tickle my feet for 30 mins for 80 bucks like i had to do to order the versions i already have

1 minute ago, gimmesomethinggood said:

MTE! I can't deal if this flops harder than BJ. If that'll happen we'll get another BJ fiasco in three years since we all know team Britney likes the cheap/easy route.

Exactly! We have to promote this album as hard as we can!

i really hope carpool and vma will help her sales! She really deserves it!

Just now, anacondamp3 said:

buying the deluxe on itunes, buying the deluxe CD, gonna preorder the vinyl hopefully if it's still up, promoting the hell out of it and streaming it nonstop

but im too poor to gift or buy anymore copies

Hide contents

and i really dont wanna have to let a guy i met on grindr tickle my fit for 30 mins for 80 bucks like i had to do to order the versions i already have

Lmao, seems like you're gonna do everything you can! I hope all of the stans do the same.

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Steal the album in stores if you want, it counts as a sale :lessons:

Death. 

Just now, Starburst said:

This is what sucks about the leak.  People won't stream it as much if they've heard it for a whole week. in advance. Everyone better put thier part especially the people who have heard it:mj:

Ikr, that's why I was (still am) upset over the leak. Everyone keeps saying it doesn't matter but casual fans won't stream as hard next week. We HAVE to make up for that.

Archived