AHH French Blackout sounds SO good but the French is not right and it kills it

grevan

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Summer-Son said:

It's not perfect indeed, but I find her pronunciation quite cute actually.

And I really appreciate the effort. 

Yes so can I. I love the departure. Weve never had anything like this from her before.. was just giving my opinion

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

no, it doesn't kill it

lady Gaga failing at german didn't kill scheibe

Scheibe is another germanword, you mean Scheiße? If u don't have a ß, just use Scheisse :riri:

+ It wasn't german, the rest was gibberish. it should sound like german, but it wasn't german.

im not familiar to the french language. so i dont think it'll affect me. kylie minogue has a song on her album with incorrect french. she has french friends who even told her it's incorrect. but i suppose to english speaking/hearing ears, it just sound quirky and fun. 

at least it did for me. lol. btw, the song is called "les ***" 

Omg this discussion reminds me of a song of Janet Queenson called Funny How Time Flies and she says some French **** and moans like she's taking Chris Brown's D at the end of the cassette I had to mute the stereo so fast I don't know how I managed to reach the remote with a swift reflex it's crazy :gaspney:

Sorry you're getting downvoted so much. You already said the song is great. If her pronunciations are off then they're off, it doesn't change the song for anyone so I don't know why they're hating for a simple comment. This production is everything I want from my music. 

1 hour ago, Rico. said:

I am a French speaker and I can barely understand but who the **** cares? And who the **** expected her to get a degree in French before recording the song?

It's one of her most artistic songs EVER IMO and she sounds fabulous

haha same. she sounds ******* good. **** me frenchney  :yesplease: 

On another note, does anyone have the lyrics coz I don't understand some of the things she says :blurp:

Archived