WAS MEKE ME THE STRONGER TRACK ON GLORY

thebritneyarmy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, EDM said:

It's okay for you to love it, and it's hard to tell when you like something so much but this wouldn't be strong with the GP IMO :/ 

But who cares about the GP!

The thing is, as I keep saying, Britney in general isn't strong with the public anymore, so there's nothing else to lose.

Make Me... could be all the radio friendly that we want, but it's basically nonexistent. It's like, the song is there, it's kinda played on radio, it's kinda sold on iTunes, it's kinda watched on YT, but it's not creating any kind of, noise, or reaction, impact, I don't know how to explain it. It's just there, it's not hated or disliked as Pretty Girls, but it isn't loved either. Giving the GP more of what they already have, I don't think that's the solution that Britney needs to become popular again. She needs to release something different, but in order for the GP to turn their heads and watch what she's releasing, she needs to accompany the song with an excellent videoclip or performance, and nothing less. DYWCO has the potential for a great, funny, funky videoclip, or a funny, memorable performance.

It would be a shame if they keep managing next singles as they did with Make Me...

18 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The thing is, as I keep saying, Britney in general isn't strong with the public anymore, so there's nothing else to lose.

Make Me... could be all the radio friendly that we want, but it's basically nonexistent. It's like, the song is there, it's kinda played on radio, it's kinda sold on iTunes, it's kinda watched on YT, but it's not creating any kind of, noise, or reaction, impact, I don't know how to explain it. It's just there, it's not hated or disliked as Pretty Girls, but it isn't loved either. Giving the GP more of what they already have, I don't think that's the solution that Britney needs to become popular again. She needs to release something different, but in order for the GP to turn their heads and watch what she's releasing, she needs to accompany the song with an excellent videoclip or performance, and nothing less. DYWCO has the potential for a great, funny, funky videoclip, or a funny, memorable performance.

It would be a shame if they keep managing next singles as they did with Make Me...

Hopefully they turn things around because they haven't managed well so far. BUT release week is looking pretty good. I have faith! Her vocals haven't sounded this good since ITZ. I'm crazy happy. 

Archived