Honestly, every pop album out right now sound SO freaking boring compared to Glory

jamesedward94

Glory is seriously so amazing that it makes not just the pop albums out now, but any released the last couple years just so sound incredibly boring by comparison. Britney has made extremely exciting and memorable music with this album! Every single song is pure perfection and a taste of heaven! Glory sounds just as current as anything out now, but sounds even better and even more trendsetting! I mean, try and name one recent pop album that tops this. NOT POSSIBLE.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

i'm not going to bash other pop albums like most of exhale because there have been many great ones recently but glory is among the best of course :truthtea:

the only one that's on par with glory is dangerous woman,lemonade, and ANTI i think. the rest not rly :truthtea:

7 minutes ago, coo said:

the only one that's on par with glory is dangerous woman,lemonade, and ANTI i think. the rest not rly :truthtea:

Lemonade is the only one that kinda comes close, but none of them really compare honestly. Anti is sorta the opposite bc their aren't many good single choices. Almost any song on Glory could be a single.

3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I loved 25, Dangerous Woman, Lemonade, and Anti (and a bit of Drake's one) but Glory is something next level

I don't know if it's Britney or the songs, but Glory has something else very special

General this year has been massive in music btw :crying4:

The songs are great, but it's BRITNEY that takes them to a whole new level:flawless:

Archived