None of you better turn your back on Glory if it flops

Seductive

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me this album is like Miley last free album, i will be addicted to it for months. :chershade:

I don't care about the sales, but i want many singles and experimental videos to save the first LaChappelle mess.

Liar, Invitation, Slumber Party, Love Me down, so much potential… it's crazy and unexpected. Godney is with us :lanacackle:

Well when Blackout (her last huge quality album) was released it was considered a flop at #2 and look how well that turned out with the fanbase :myjam:

Yall shouldn't worry so much. The VMA's and carpool will most likely give it the huge push that it needs to be successful. Plus we also have iHeart Festival which will keep it charting for longevity :riri:

9 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Well when Blackout (her last huge quality album) was released it was considered a flop at #2 and look how well that turned out with the fanbase :myjam:

Yall shouldn't worry so much. The VMA's and carpool will most likely give it the huge push that it needs to be successful. Plus we also have iHeart Festival which will keep it charting for longevity :riri:

This. :yay:

If Glory does flop - and I really don't think it will - I'm sure there will be a few people who let that sway their opinion.  But from what I'm seeing, literally everyone is in love with this album, so I'm not worried. ;)

Archived