I CANT BELIEVE MY BEST FRIEND WHO HATES BRITNEY AND HER MUSIC

zone

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, if Britney released Just Luv Me as her lead single under a different name, most of the GP wouldn't recognize it was her and it would've been interesting to see how many people jump on to the bandwagon. And then performed it at the VMA's, where it would be revealed that it's actually a Britney Spears song- imagine the headlines and press! She would be talked about so much and would definitely secure her number 1 while also topping her previous VMA moments. 

2 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

Honestly, if Britney released Just Luv Me as her lead single under a different name, most of the GP wouldn't recognize it was her and it would've been interesting to see how many people jump on to the bandwagon. And then performed it at the VMA's, where it would be revealed that it's actually a Britney Spears song- imagine the headlines and press! She would be talked about so much and would definitely secure her number 1 while also topping her previous VMA moments. 

Such a good story, but we can hope for a second or third single!

7 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

I think it'll be a good closing single since the song is pretty timeless. And then add on a Justin Bieber or Drake version to help with sales and radio. 

not bad idea, but how BIeber or Drake could fit the song? I cant imagine, and i love it as it is

1 minute ago, zone said:

not bad idea, but how BIeber or Drake could fit the song? I cant imagine, and i love it as it is

Idk, Bieber could probably do a verse and Drake could add some kind of rap part. I'm thinking they can release the album version as a single and then a month later add on a remix with either Bieber or Drake to help stabilize sales and radio, since it'll be the last single from the album and everyone would already have the original version by then. I think she should do a re-release for this album, though, tbh and record like 3 more songs. 

6 hours ago, LBoggie said:

And now performing her hit single Just Luv Me, give it up for Mona Lisa....(audience claps)

"It's Britney *****!"

-Just Luv Me starts-

Archived