Will that massive leak affect Glory's Sales?

thrive94

5 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Lmaoooo I'm sorry, I haven't heard the album. I'm trying to stay in a bubble for 4 days. I want the full experience this time around.

I didn't hear anything too. We have strong heads it seems. :riri:

Spoiler

All these people downloading the album from links are classless. Lower standards I guess :bey:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it will effect sales and streams.

17 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

It's not only the media lol this leak will work like every other leak works. Songs will start making its way onto twitter and etc etc, then people will talk about it so much that when it's officially released the "omg finally" aspect is already gone. 

Less excitement because people already have it for a week on their phone or desktop. A lot can change in a week Not for fans but for fickle pop music buyers. They love it now. They're blowing their loads but since they've had it for a week what will b the motivation to buy it in 5 days when they can spend that money on food, books, other expenses? That might've happened with an itunes rip too but at least they would have streamed it on apple or spotify with the official release.

Nah.  Most of the people checking for the leaks have probably pre-ordered the album already or were planning to buy it regardless.  And the album drops in just a few days, so it's not like the leaks will have enough time to do any real damage.  I know there are other fan bases trying to spread the leaks around to hurt Britney's sales, but nothing serious will come of that since the majority of those stans had no intention of purchasing a Britney album anyway.  She'll be fine.

That said, I'm still mad af that those dumb ***** in Mexico leaked the album.  I hope their ***** all get fired.

30 minutes ago, Javier Nicolas said:

I think they will pull the release date.

Tomorrow maybe or Monday probably.

They won't do that- it's a horrible idea.  Not only would she lose multiple days of sales, but her upcoming promo would then fall into the album's second week and so she'd have literally nothing to help her debut at #1. 

9 minutes ago, SomeoneGimmeBritney said:

I don't think it will affect sales. If anything it will be beneficial. I'm still buying it anyway. I have it preordered. Only us fans know of the leak at the moment, but please keep it on the DL ;) 

oh you know Jordan will mainpage it to try and get his 15 minutes of gossip fame . Pigrez is already tweeting 

Archived