Will that massive leak affect Glory's Sales?

thrive94

its an amazing album,the best in years,its her baby,she has worked her *** off for it and its obvious! you can tell by its quality and perfection.So.. before u come with the stupid excuse"we dont care about the sales"..you should think about britney, because she probably cares..U want ur job to do well ..especially when it freaking deserves it..So lets keep it among us, lets keep it private..:sobbing: GLORY HAS TO BE #1 WHEN ITS OFICIALLY RELEASED. THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THAT PIECE OF POP ART. BB

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it will. It won't affect streaming, the only people who are aware of the leak have already pre-ordered several copies. The GP won't be aware of the album until Carpool Karaoke & VMAs. It'll be a #1 debut. If she can hit 107,000 copies with BJ she can certainly do better this time. 

Have faith, enjoy the music and the upcoming week, it's an awesome time to be a fan! :hype:

I am buying double the amount of copies I initially intended on buying just because of the amazing pop masterpiece I heard today. So, in my case, it has caused me to buy even more!! I hope exhale members buy more than what they were initially intending too! Lets support Britney and let her know THIS is the kind of music we want her to release!!

1 minute ago, greenbear89 said:

I am buying double the amount of copies I initially intended on buying just because of the amazing pop masterpiece I heard today. So, in my case, it has caused me to buy even more!! I hope exhale members buy more than what they were initially intending too! Lets support Britney and let her know THIS is the kind of music we want her to release!!

SAME !

Archived