JLo Scores Highest Grossing Show at Planet Hollywood

Jordan Miller

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jackk said:

JLO is actually very big in vegas. I was there a few weeks ago and my driver (ride from airport) says he sees more JLO fans than Britney fans and that the show is better.

Dont get jealous guys, Britney has got the longevity and still got a great show.

Well then her fans should buy her music cause she flops harder than Xtine :mj:

2 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

j. lo's tickets are higher priced than Britney's so obviously her grosses will be higher, this is entirely possible. britards talking without knowing any of the facts, shocker. :mj:

This. Besides, why would anyone want Britney to over price her tickets? Just to beat Jlo on the one up she has? It's already hard enough to see her as it is

2 minutes ago, Jackk said:

Don't be so salty. JLO is talented. Get over it :jackk:

Yeah, very talented.  Only is a good actress. Her songs are very basic. No quality... 

2 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

LMFAO dont be stupid her lastest album AKA couldnt even sell 80K in USA :truthtea: and you guys are calling Brinty Joan was a flop :moorangu:
Glory probabs oversold her flop album with pre-orders on iTunes :truthtea: 

Oh god... if you think britney is going to sell over 80k release week then you are delusional as ****.

FFS I dont have time for these shitty *** forum debates. Byeeeeeeeeee

38 minutes ago, Jackk said:

Oh god... if you think britney is going to sell over 80k release week then you are delusional as ****.

FFS I dont have time for these shitty *** forum debates. Byeeeeeeeeee

Well her flop LP sold 80K in 2 years but Glory will sell at least 80K in it's first week :truthtea: 
You dont have time for these shityy *** forum debates but you had time for 18K posts :truthtea:

2 minutes ago, Jackk said:

That's purely your opinion and not actual fact. :bwink:

If you ask those who listen to rock/alternative music (like me),  you get the real answer.  :cigney:

Archived