I have a new info about the VMA's performance !!!

stokal

It's somewhere around 8 minutes long and includes a little part of DUWCO and Make me. Don't expect something unseen and unique !!! The DUWCO choreography is the same as from the POM shows, the MM choreography is a mix between POM and the original MM video. There won't be many effects ! We're gonna see some parts of the original MM video / I already said that in another thread /. 

Before all I wanna remind u that I told about the VMA's performance days before the official announcement. I won't reveal my insiders, so don't ask me !!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, stokal said:

It's somewhere around 8 minutes long and includes a little part of DUWCO and Make me. Don't expect something unseen and unique !!! The DUWCO choreography is the same as from the POM shows, the MM choreography is a mix between POM and the original MM video. There won't be many effects ! We're gonna see some parts of the original MM video / I already said that in another thread /. 

Before all I wanna remind u that I told about the VMA's performance days before the official announcement. I won't reveal my insiders, so don't ask me !!!

Well this is depressing.. :xcuseme:

Archived