I have a new info about the VMA's performance !!!

stokal

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really care, as long as she's really energetic, I'll love it, she was energetic at the BBMA'S and the media loved it. I can't at some ******* saying this will be career suicide when people will see she's doing fine, fierce and her body really toned.

1 minute ago, Chrisnay said:

23 posts tho....I dont know anything about the length...but I know the choreo will be different....and i can't with people assuming the song that was added last night is the 2nd single 

I have a 2nd profile with 1247835387 posts but forgot the password :D

Sis not saying you're lying but literally everyone was saying, "VMAs is happening," for weeks even if they didn't know anything because it was really common sense that she wasn't going to pass it up this year:cigney:

Lets not talk/speculate/reveal how the VMA performance will be executed because a.) it ruins the surprise if it's true, and b.) we don't need to worry about anything right now. Just enjoy the music, the album that's coming in almost a week, and sit and wait patiently:)

3 minutes ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

***** almost everyone knew that she was performing at the VMAs when she cancelled the 2 shows. Does it mean we re all insiders? :decisions:

I'm an insider! You're an insider! We're all insiders! :kisses2all:

My first insider update is that Britney might be dropping an album next Friday.  My friend who works for Sony Kazakhstan told me. :bwink:

Archived