Britney Spears Premieres 'Glory' Track "Do You Wanna Come Over?": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ItsNathanbitch
4 minutes ago, angelusanimi said:

Eh, it's alright. It sucks to me but I just want the album. Love only Make Me and Clumsy so far

A contradiction. 

17 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

This song is totally on repeat now. Single n2 please.

sam-louise-workin-fave-wave.gif

All morning... my co-workers keep walking by laughing. Mind you, I am a school psychologist in an elementary school and I have Britney posters in my office! LOL. It's so weird how the kids this age really have no clue who she is. 

All these ****** lyrics I can't even. So today I am jamming to Glory (all 4 tracks wooooo) on repeat and then I opened Grindr just to check my messages. This guy was messaging me and he looked really hot. Do You Wanna Come Over started playing and I thought to myself "what would Britney do?" And well, the lyrics to the song kinda already answers that question. So I messaged him back and said "So....do you wanna come over?"

turns out he was a complete daddy (mmmm papi) and I used his shoulders like a foot rest (think about it)

and I have Britney to thank for it. Thank you Godney Jean for giving me the confidence to get laid

2 minutes ago, Don't Keep Me Waiting said:

After one listen, I think it's the weakest of the four songs we've gotten. I'll have to listen a few more times, though.

I seriously don't know how you rank them, guys :drinky:

They've been so different from each other, each song with completely different vibe. :ahhh:

I honestly love them all :mhm:

Guest ItsNathanbitch
1 minute ago, angelusanimi said:

I think it's just... meh. Not loving this one

Fair enough, I know not everyone will love it. 

Archived