Britney Spears Premieres 'Glory' Track "Do You Wanna Come Over?": Listen

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, Via Infinito said:

how....

Make me is rnb, slow with a dubstep beat and a rapper feature

private show has doo woops, chipmunky shrilling voice

clumsy sounds like Louisianian church choir having a threesome with a rave machine and a cowboy

do you wanna come over sounds like a mix of circus and femme fatale

the only common theme is the ****** lyrics

:britlol:

I cant explain it tbh.. maybe they dont sound the same but they "feel" the same?? Just really light and similar vocals?? Kindo of like SIWAK and TTYH they dont sound the same but for me they kind of feel the same. Sorry i cant really explain it because i dont understand it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

Did anyone hear a bit of Ooh la la in there? :orangu:

idk what the line is but the pre chorus after the 2nd verse where she sings "me" " you" reminded me of "so free" (before "Can nobody get down like us")

Anyway I love the song :hype:

OMFG I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME :dead:

The song just SLAYS. 

Make Me is a great track....without G-Eazy, his part does nothing for me.

Private Show is a complete and utter mess, i can't listen to this song like my ears are bleeding literally one of her worst songs ever !!!

Clumsy is a banger, im poppin my pu$$y like everyday.

Just Luv me snippet sounds promissing, my favourite Glory track so far

DYWCO cool, funky and awesome Im gettin some ITZ vibes 

I agree with you. I'm such a huge Britney fan since baby one more time and was so excited for the new album, but so far i don't like anything except Make Me. I feel like the songs have so much potential but it's like they're unfinished. In DYWCO her voice sounds amazing, but it sounds like an unreleased song from ITZ or Blackout. With a different chorus DYWCO and Clumsy could be huge hits. Private Show vocals are just bad, it's really hard to listen to it.

I don't think the songs sound similar though, but so far I'm pretty disappointed.

I hate private show and i feel like clumsy is just a filler..i mean i wont ever listen to these songs..BUT sis, Do you wanna come over scalped me hard, didnt u? Also make me(the best so far)slays. So 2 amazing songs out of the 4 u have yet,its cool, we will have another 11,12 or smth to come, CHILL:cooltshirt:

THIS IS THE URBANEY 

giphy.gif

THIS IS THE INTHEZONENEY 

giphy.gif

WE ALL WERE WAITING FOR!!!!!

giphy.gif

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I'M REALLY IN TEARS... THE GROOVY LYRICS, THE ******* BEAT!!

giphy.gif

IT SOUNDS LIKE A DARK WAY OF MADONNA VS KYLIE MINOGUE IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE WITH BRITNEY'S OWN VIBE. 

:gobaby::crying11:

5 minutes ago, Marina said:

I agree with you. I'm such a huge Britney fan since baby one more time and was so excited for the new album, but so far i don't like anything except Make Me. I feel like the songs have so much potential but it's like they're unfinished. In DYWCO her voice sounds amazing, but it sounds like an unreleased song from ITZ or Blackout. With a different chorus DYWCO and Clumsy could be huge hits. Private Show vocals are just bad, it's really hard to listen to it.

I don't think the songs sound similar though, but so far I'm pretty disappointed.

thank ******* god I really thought I was the only one.

I just think the songs are not catchy besides make me, and it all feels like it's done before, for some reason I don't feel amazed there's nothing new about the sound it's not very original too, dywco is the only track I felt so far and it reminded me the old Britney, I'm still hoping there are different sounds on it too

Archived