Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

Call me a troll cause I know that I'm not but...Β :cigney:

it'sΒ because of Make Me being a mid tempo song. Wich means it doesn't require extreme hard choreography like old vmas performances.

She could probably do make me original video choreo (wich its a good one!) and still look great!

:yaknow:

If she would've gone hard like Work ***** or Till The World Ends it would be different...

:truthtea:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

She doesn't need to prove any ****!

But Britney changed, she has her confidence back, it's like she is reborn or somethin'.Β She knowsΒ who she is and sheΒ knows herΒ powerΒ in the industry. She will educate the world that she is the Queen of theΒ vma's!Β She is the ******' **** and the vma's are nothin' without her!! When u think about the vma's u automatically think about Britney.Β 

:scalped:Β 

Β 

I was asking whether returning to a stage where she last had a bad experience on will have the effect you mention in your paragraph. Will it? Do you think she will perform better than usual as a result of being at that specific place?

It sounds like a natural mechanism, like when you get a 0 in maths and want to exceed expectations in the next exam, but I'm not sure. I want to see her at a higher level.

Tell me.:receipts2:

None of the choreography from her past VMA performances was super complicated, though. Β And as she proved at the BBMAs, she can handle that stuff without a problem.

I think she's doing it because she realized it's time for *the*Β comeback and because she didn't want '07 to go down as her last performance there.Β 

Archived