Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I AM SO EXCITED AND LOVE ALL OF THESE POSITIVE MELTDOWNS YALL :hype:

My (first ever) M&G was for one of the cancelled shows (8/27). I literally have been counting down since i bought the tickets in March, but when I saw it was cancelled, I immediately put all of my focus on hoping it was for a VMA performance. I've been a fan since I was 6 and by fan, I mean I have been obsessed and wore fake school uniforms in first grade to look like her in BOMT, even decorated my fake Ugg boots in 2001 to look like her VMA boots. I've been to every tour except the M+M tour and literally remember every VMA performance so well (especially staying up to watch her close the VMAs with my mom in 2001, her immediately telling me no pet snake)

I cannot believe after 9 years we are getting a new VMA performance from our Queen. I think we have all been wishing for this since she walked off in 2007, we all want her to redeem her VMA throne. I think she really is y'all. She wouldn't perform there again unless she was truly ready. @Rachel Greensaid it best, we need to NOT have meltdowns over anything we don't like and just really appreciate (more like worship) when she struts out to that stage.

I'm sure everything will be killer if this promo video is any indication :pumped::ahhh::hype::scalped::makeitrain::gaspney::unreal::bsass::bparty::thirsty::OMGney:

Also, Brinny is clearly confident in the record and the material she is giving us, I'm feelin' giving the video some more love :hugs:

Britney is in full swing for this era! Yes we've had some speedbumps, but we are so lucky that she's releasing new music and actually performing it! I mean Lady Gaga is releasing a cookbook with her dad right now. :tifftear: 

But Britney is actually doing something we should feel blessed. :hype: I know I do. Thank you Godney. May your GLORY shine upon us :lanacackle:

I can't believe this is actually happening. Someone who's been s part of this fan base like myself for years and years KNOW that after 2007, every single year after that we would speculate saying "maybe this year, or maybe this year, or maybe next year she'll do it". AND NOW TO ACTUALLY KNOW THAT SHES PERFORMING ITS AMAZING!!!!!

I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN HOW AMAZING THIS FEELS 

:sobbing:

Archived