Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That hoe deserved it for disrespecting Britney. People seem to think that a long time in the industry means you're old. She started when she was 17 and it's been 17 years. That's not old:cigney:

People are so ignorant to the fact that the Pop Industry is under dormant control of Britney. Not controlled by that big bird lookin ***** Taylor, not by "all of my songs sound the same" Adele, and not by  Beyoncwho. Britney, *****.:flawless:

2 minutes ago, KENZDOYLE said:

STAAAAP YOURE SO SWEET omg please! I was dragging my boyfriend along and he was just gonna wait outside while I did the M&G alone :wendycry: we would be so great in a M&G, Brit would love us 

so I'm still going to Vegas even though my show was cancelled because I paid in full for the hotel, no refunds, but I just changed my flight back to super early so I can spend the day preparing for the VMA slayage. Watching old performances/interviews all day. :ahhh::hype:

get ready sis :wendycry: i wish i could watch the vmas live but im in ******* europe :wendycry: 

WE ARE NOT WORTHY OF THIS SLAYAGE!!! OMGF! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO US BRINNIE! THIS IS PURE SLAYAGE! MY SOUL IS TEARING APART! MY pu$$y IS TEARING INTO MILLION PIECES! IS THIS REAL LIFE!? I AM HAVING SEIZURES! I CANNOT BREATHE! THE PROMO VIDEO! THE PROMO VIDEO! THE MOST ******* EPIC ICONIC BADASS PROMO EVER! I CAN'T! SLAY THAT ******* STAGE BRINNIE! END CAREERS WITH YOUR PERFORMANCE! SHOW'EM WHO IS THE QUEEN, THE LIVING LEGEND! TEACH THOSE BASIC ******* HOW IT'S DONE! SHOW THEM THEY CAME TO THE BRITNEY VMA's TO LEARN A LESSON! YOU ARE THE VMAS AND THE VMAS ARE YOU! MAKE THAT PERFORMANCE THE MOST ******* MIND BLOWING ICONIC PEROFORMANCE EVER! WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG! YOU OWE US THIS MUCH! IT'S BRITNEY *****! SLAY

I just realised how this is definitely going to be her true comeback after 2007. It's gonna be so epic. Even after the BBMA's this year the GP was already giving her props.

But now, coming back to the stage that almost "destroyed" her public persona as a performer - in her best shape, slutney and with a flawless song... :wendycry:

And at the same time when Beyoncé is probably going to be there to remember who is the Queen B... :truthtea:

THis is gonna be so epic :hype::ahhh:

Archived