Lets make her debut # 1

Xtianadoresbritney

I dont ******* care about her competition, the complain about the original video or the useless radio interviews.

I dont ******* care, we are here in exhale because we are her hardcore fanbase ok, we are Britney stans, not just casual fans, so lets prove to the haters, the press and the world that after almost 20 years in the business with little promo ( pray for the vmas ) she can still debut # 1 motherfukers!! who is with me???""

LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16c8a3abfde78105b1ccf568aae4d662.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what we want... But the question is... is that what she wants? :whitneyshade:

U.S. fans you better stream ******* :wontcry: we need to make this happen. I have a US iTunes account. That's my contribution. Receiving gifts from this flawless fan base :NYnod: I do a lot of requesting as well. Every ******* day. 

We know she won't do wonders outside the U.S. and that's good cause that would put them to work on it. BUT we can all help the U.S. army to get that Billboard 200 #01 :howiroll:

12 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

That's what we want... But the question is... is that what she wants? :whitneyshade:

U.S. fans you better stream ******* :wontcry: we need to make this happen. I have a US iTunes account. That's my contribution. Receiving gifts from this flawless fan base :NYnod: I do a lot of requesting as well. Every ******* day. 

We know she won't do wonders outside the U.S. and that's good cause that would put them to work on it. BUT we can all help the U.S. army to get that Billboard 200 #01 :howiroll:

How did you make US iTunes account? Please tell me, I want to support Glory :)

Thank you in advance ;) 

But... I already preordered 500k copies of Jayzs 'Shampagne'

I called beyonce and said i didnt know it was britneys week because britney didnt give up the 6 month notice as per usual and if i could have a refund . She said 'are you watermelon ? Because ... Surfboad!... No' and hung up.

now what

I think many of us support her but there's just so much we can do

I won't buy 10 copies just to make up for her lack of promo

I already pre-ordered a digital edition and bought the 3 songs separately, and I'm definitely going to buy a physical copy too

30 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

How did you make US iTunes account? Please tell me, I want to support Glory :)

Thank you in advance ;) 

I would love to help you but I have no idea. Some US fan made it for me in 2008 to support Womanizer.

wish I could help u :crying1: If I'm not mistaken you need to put a US address and also a credit card or something. :( 

On Monday, August 15, 2016 at 8:32 AM, Freakshow__ said:

I would love to help you but I have no idea. Some US fan made it for me in 2008 to support Womanizer.

wish I could help u :crying1: If I'm not mistaken you need to put a US address and also a credit card or something. :( 

The problem is credit card, because when I put my credit card number they block me. I guess I need US american card :(

On 15/08/2016 at 7:45 AM, Freakshow__ said:

:tiffanynod:

Sweetie you're also going to help streaming on Spotify. You'll use Hola or another proxy service and keep that album on loop the whole week. The US fans won't do **** alone. She needs all the streams she can get that week.

On 8/15/2016 at 0:45 AM, Freakshow__ said:

you're kinda hot

Archived