#29 on iTunes, 20 green updates? OMG Calling Britney Army: We must request 100 stations today to keep MAKE ME in Top 20 tomorrow. The Top 20 effect can help the song survive next week!!

TOUCHMEANGEL

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Bees To The Honey said:

I really don't think RCA would have set up a radio interview with Most Request Live in 2 weeks when they don't have plans to get it to rise on radio.... In 2 weeks if it stays negative it will be dead!

I have a cool plan for Make Me on radio next week...tomorrow i will post the plan, plan B (^__^)!!

1 hour ago, David Rose said:

@TOUCHMEANGEL @RussianFan this is an important post that i dont think should be ignored. these requesting threads need to have twitter handles for the radio stations so we can start overwhelming them with requests on social media. i think that will be more effective than mediabase.

@David Rose @TOUCHMEANGEL @RussianFan I agree. I was thinking about that the other day. I think radio stations listen to social media requests and live phone requests more than mediabase now. We need to switch up our strategy and start tweeting to radio stations. *But we need to becareful. My 2nd Twitter account got locked because I kept tweeting radio stations to play it. And Twitter that I was a spambot 

17 minutes ago, Bees To The Honey said:

TMA, do you know how many stations the iHeartRadio top 20 countdown is broadcasted on? Make Me was #20 and I know it was played on KIIS and Y100 Miami!

I have no info on how many Pop stations play the iHeartRadio Countdown but usually big stations play it ...This countdown is a nationally-syndicated, independent song countdown radio program. The show premiered on January 14, 2014 on selected iHeartMedia-owned stations. As of 2015, the iHeartRadio Countdown is currently aired in two editions: the CHR edition (hosted by Romeo) and the Hot AC edition (hosted by Mario Lopez).

Thinking of the current active roster of syndicated countdown shows, we have got

American Top 40
Rick Dees' Weekly Top 40
Hollywood Hamilton's Weekend Top 30
The Daly Download
iHeartRadio Countdown

Debuting #20 on iHeartRadio Countdown is the result of Top 20 Mediabase, a part of top 20 effect!! 

50-100 CHR Pop stations play IHR Top 20 countdown i guess!

1 minute ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

I have no info on how many Pop stations play the iHeartRadio Countdown but usually big stations...This countdown is a nationally-syndicated, independent song countdown radio program. The show premiered on January 14, 2014 on selected iHeartMedia-owned stations. As of 2015, the iHeartRadio Countdown is currently aired in two editions: the CHR edition (hosted by Romeo) and the Hot AC edition (hosted by Mario Lopez).

Thinking of the current active roster of syndicated countdown shows, we have got

American Top 40
Rick Dees' Weekly Top 40
Hollywood Hamilton's Weekend Top 30
The Daly Download
iHeartRadio Countdown

Debuting #20 on iHeartRadio Countdown is the result of Top 20 Mediabase, a part of top 20 effect!! 

So this should help for the rolling effect tomorrow, because it wasn't on the show last sunday!! KIIS played it 9 times!!! I'm feeling positive for tomorrow....

2 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

OMG i'm so happy!!

SUNDAY PUBLISHED 8/14 UPDATE:

CHR/Pop:
19 BRITNEY SPEARS Make Me f/G-Eazy 4956 4871 85 24.405

Britney's Top 20 CHR/Pop peaks to date (last week #21)

Officially Top 20 on CHR/Pop, becoming Britney's 22nd Top 20 as a lead artist on CHR POP (23rd overall) !!!

so what does this mean??? besides that it's official now lol

4 minutes ago, Bees To The Honey said:

so what does this mean??? besides that it's official now lol

It's now an OFFICIAL Top 20 Radio Pop, pop stations will refer to this chart to increase their spins for Make Me on Tuesday!!

Beside that it's official, it can gain spins tomorrow and significant AI gain throughout next week!

4 minutes ago, Bees To The Honey said:

I only hope.....

It's also #1 AGAIN on RateTheMusic. I'm hoping that is helping

RTM is not helping because the familarity of the song based on the scores you guys rated is still less than 60% i'm told this morning

It's complicated... Tomorrow i will advise you guys to rate so that it can debut #1 on the Mediabase callout score chart next time. 

12 hours ago, David Rose said:

this top 20 effect thing isn't real. the song has been consistently losing spins and AI for several says, its going down. even if it does manage to stay 20 until tuesday, that doesn't mean stations that dropped it or slowed down its rotation are just gonna start picking it up again...just saying, you guys have this overblown expectation of "top 20 effect"

Yeah but I'm surprised at how steady on radio it's been especially with a lackluster video. Some drop it and some are picking it up like Rhythmic and Urban Top 40

Archived