Grammy Performance/ Britney's voice

ggimmemore

People have probably noticed this before but you can hear her natural vocals at the end (4:04-4:10).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pZfXWI9IEY

You can literally hear in her voice how she wants to prove she can sing. It must've been so annoying for her that people would say she couldn't sing when really she had an extremely powerful voice that you could compare to the best (she sounds like Toni Braxton in that clip- a black soul singer?!) I don't understand why her record label wouldn't let her show that even just once? It's like what Ursula did to Ariel..use your beauty but I'm taking your talent.

I am always wondering if she can still sing like this...and if she can just use it to prove everyone wrong! Even if it's just once, just imagine the attention it would get if she sang like that in carpool karaoke (I know I'm deluded).

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ggimmemore said:

People have probably noticed this before but you can hear her natural vocals at the end (4:04-4:10).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pZfXWI9IEY

You can literally hear in her voice how she wants to prove she can sing. It must've been so annoying for her that people would say she couldn't sing when really she had an extremely powerful voice that you could compare to the best (she sounds like Toni Braxton in that clip- a black soul singer?!) I don't understand why her record label wouldn't let her show that even just once? It's like what Ursula did to Ariel..use your beauty but I'm taking your talent.

I am always wondering if she can still sing like this...and if she can just use it to prove everyone wrong! Even if it's just once, just imagine the attention it would get if she sang like that in carpool karaoke (I know I'm deluded).

Yes... I've been saying this my whole life. It's cruel what they did to her, not only her label but also the public... It must really hurt having everyone doubting your abilities as a singer, so much that you start doubting yourself.

But thank God we have documented videos of her singing live. I legit LOVE her voice... I find it so soulful and unique, I don't understand why people don't like it

Archived