any reliable insider have SAID something about The vmas?

Paulino999

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

She cancelling her Vegas dates the day before and after the vmas is a HUGE clue.

Btw ur hot. (if thats u tho)

SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

I don't think that means much. The album is coming out that Friday. She will need to do some promotion. BUT it is telling that they chose August 26th in the first place and it did seem to come out of nowhere and then the dates were cancelled. I assume she will go to New York for the album release and do other promo and at least attend the VMAS

T Kyle is pretty reliable (also BFF's with Bradley (MuuMuse), I can't find the exact Tweet, but he tweeted he needed to change his twitter header for Brit's next big announcement. His header is a collage of Britney at the VMAs :hype:

If she cancelled my POM show only to present or make an appearance, i will be furious.

57 minutes ago, KENZDOYLE said:

T Kyle is pretty reliable (also BFF's with Bradley (MuuMuse), I can't find the exact Tweet, but he tweeted he needed to change his twitter header for Brit's next big announcement. His header is a collage of Britney at the VMAs :hype:

If she cancelled my POM show only to present or make an appearance, i will be furious.

Didnt know about the MuuMuse rumor

what does he says.?

Archived