How do you think PS and Clumsy will compare to the rest of the tracks on the album?

theraspberry

I am curious about where PS and Clumsy fall on this album in terms of quality. 

Obviously the official singles will probably be the strongest tracks, but are these grat singles supposed to be of medium strength? 

Is she saving any surprises for us - any hidden gems that are better than these grat singles but won't be released as official singles for the era? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BenDBitch said:

Usually the bonus tracks are the best and there are some great producers on the album who we haven't heard yet.  For example: DJ Mustarinka and Galantis.  :hype: All of the songs will be amazing, i can feeel it.

They won't release the "surprise" songs as buzz single

They wouldn't release the worst songs as buzz singles either, right? That would not really promote the album or entice people ahahah. I really do not like PS rn (certain parts) and I'm scared to see what could be next if that's not one of the worst. 

Oh well, jamming here to MM and Clumsy! 

I am curious as well... But I am sure the other songs will be really good. The quality of MAKE ME, PRIVATE SHOW, CLUMSY and the preview of JUST LOVE ME is really high. GLORY will be a really good album !!! Far from BRITNEY JEAN (not that difficult) and FEMME FATALE.

3 minutes ago, theraspberry said:

They wouldn't release the worst songs as buzz singles either, right? That would not really promote the album or entice people ahahah. I really do not like PS rn (certain parts) and I'm scared to see what could be next if that's not one of the worst. 

I think they released PS because ppl already heard it during the commercial. 

I think buzz singles are meant to show different aspects of the album. 

2 minutes ago, theraspberry said:

Well it's all about opinions but i don't really think that there are "filler" tracks or bad songs on this album. She really took her time so there should not be any . Maybe they are tyring to show us how colorful is the album since the three songs are totally different .

1 minute ago, theraspberry said:

Oh really? I don't really follow album releases these days. INTERESTING. It won't necessarily be the second single, right?

I guess it will depend on what they are thinking. Maybe they will just pick the one that does the best or maybe they already have second single planned. 

Private slow is so radio friendly...sassy...urban...everything Britney should be after 20 years in the game...reviews say it's a smash and reception from other fans say so too...that song will be better than other songs we haven't heard its already better than clumsy 

Archived