Honest (personal...just like Britney Jean) opinions on Clumsy & Just Luv Me...!

andreafly1

I've listened only ONCE to those leaks (yeah, i can't take it anymore :selenerz: )

Let me tell y'all: "Clumsy" screams BOP all oooouvh ( :moorangu: ) the track, that OOPS slays like there's no tomorrow, those jazzy elements are very fun to hear aswell BUT...i don't think it is single worthy. It reminds me a lot of Into You by Mariah, i mean, Ariana Grande.  

"Just Luv Me" is "Good For You (Part 2)". Nothing special, just a Revival reject (that's the only way i can explain what i'm trying to say, lol...not being shady, at all). Of course the track has been produced by the same team that basically produced half of Selena's last album, but c'mon...! :selenerz:

Apart from that, i really like the vocals, very smooth, relaxed and ****...it reminds me a bit of "When Your Eyes Say It" (in vocal terms).

Conclusion: this album is going to be EPIC!

So...what about you guys? Are y'all satisfied from what Britney's giving us so far? :selenerz: 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Lust Luv Me a Revival reject? Is this dude like serious?

DRAG HIM!:whitneyshade:

Reveal hidden contents

JK I think it's a great song though, probably the best out of the 4 Glory tracks we have so far!

"Oh no, please don't let me be misunderstood"

*guitar starts playing*

:moorangu: 

8 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

I've listened only ONCE to those leaks (yeah, i can't take it anymore :selenerz: )

Let me tell y'all: "Clumsy" screams BOP all oooouvh ( :moorangu: ) the track, that OOPS slays like there's no tomorrow, those jazzy elements are very fun to hear aswell BUT...i don't think it is single worthy. It reminds me a lot of Into You by Mariah, i mean, Ariana Grande.  

"Just Luv Me" is "Good For You (Part 2)". Nothing special, just a Revival reject. Of course the track has been produced by the same team that basically produced half of Selena's last album, but c'mon...! :selenerz:

Apart from that, i really like the vocals, very smooth, relaxed and ****...it reminds me a bit of "When Your Eyes Say It" (in vocal terms).

Conclusion: this album is going to be EPIC!

So...what about you guys? Are y'all satisfied from what Britney's giving us so far? :selenerz: 

JLM a revival reject??tumblr_mavv3nrRDy1qfaqf7.gif

Selena? :idkha:

Revival rips of its slow and **** sound from In the Zone. So this is basically just Britney going back to her old sound. It was never a Selena thing to begin with.  :selenerz:

And I heard Clumsy once and can't even remember what it sounded like. I'll wait for the HQ version to judge. But so far Make Me is the best song she released for me

So overall keep your opinion :trash:

2 minutes ago, button said:

Selena? :idkha:

Revival rips of its slow and **** sound from In the Zone. So this is basically just Britney going back to her old sound. It was never a Selena thing to begin with.  :selenerz:

And I heard Clumsy once and can't even remember what it sounded like. I'll wait for the HQ version to judge. But so far Make Me is the best song she released for me

So overall keep your opinion :trash:

Can't keep an opinion for myself...i mean i could, but why would i let go? :selenerz: 

4 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

JLM a revival reject??tumblr_mavv3nrRDy1qfaqf7.gif

I was just comparing the the similarity of both sounds, not trying to be bitchy or shady, at all...! :selenerz: 

Honestly? Clumsy is better than Private Show imo. But I'm not impressed by these two songs. They're good. I'd give PS 3 out of 5. And Clumsy 3.5 out of 5. 

Too soon for me to have an opinion on JLM but I really liked what I heard. Definitely influenced by Selena. Not gonna lie. 

At this point I have no idea if Glory can become one of her greatest albums. We'll have to wait and see. They're saving the best for the second single :brit2016:

"Clumsy" sounds like a Britney Jean track but with Britney singing lead vocals. 

"Just Love Me" and "Make Me" are the hottest tracks she's done since Blackout, but with sexiness and maturity of In The Zone. They make her sound relevant again and are are actually worthy of a legend like Britney. They are the kind of songs everyone knew she was capable of making but hadn't in over a decade.

16 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

Can't keep an opinion for myself...i mean i could, but why would i let go? :selenerz: 

I was just comparing the the similarity of both sounds, not trying to be bitchy or shady, at all...! :selenerz: 

I've been seeing the Selena comparisons for a while so I kind of took it all out on you. :selenerz:

And with that "reject comment" you weren't just comparing two sounds. You were pretty much implying that the track was inspired by this lessor you call Selena and that the sound of the song belongs to her. :sickofu:

Working with similar producers doesn't guarantee similar songs. Britney clearly always had that sound on her mind (In the Zone) and took the oppurtunity of working with them to make it again. It's just Britney doing what she wants with this project if you get what I mean. :mhm:

1 minute ago, i i i wanna go said:

"Clumsy" sounds like a Britney Jean track but with Britney singing lead vocals. 

"Just Love Me" and "Make Me" are the hottest tracks she's done since Blackout, but with sexiness and maturity of In The Zone. They make her sound relevant again and are are actually worthy of a legend like Britney. They are the kind of songs everyone knew she was capable of making but hadn't in over a decade.

Pardon...? :moorangu: 

12 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

When is anyone going to realize these aren't SINGLES they just are promo teaser tracks to promote the pre-order and to create buzz/hype/introduce the new sounds? These tracks even as FILLERS exceed EVERYTHING we have gotten since CIRCUS and half of FF 

Preach! It just means the quality of the album as a whole is gonna be flawless :kisses2all: 

12 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

Honestly? Clumsy is better than Private Show imo. But I'm not impressed by these two songs. They're good. I'd give PS 3 out of 5. And Clumsy 3.5 out of 5. 

Too soon for me to have an opinion on JLM but I really liked what I heard. Definitely influenced by Selena. Not gonna lie. 

At this point I have no idea if Glory can become one of her greatest albums. We'll have to wait and see. They're saving the best for the second single :brit2016:

and I give u a 5 out of 5 :thirsty:

Archived