If You Know Britney's Astrology Chart, You Know Whatsup

Nando.

On 10-8-2016 at 6:18 AM, Barajas said:

She has 7th house in Aries.. that explains all the difficulties and rage in her love relationships :O... 

(7th house is about associations, and couples)

Wait, I'm really new to this whole thing, but your 7th house is about associations and couples, and my 7th house is in Gemini, but also my True Lilith is in there, and what I read there seemed quite extreme lol, with all the perversion, and stuff like that hahaha... But anyway, it came up with this (and I really don't know what any of this means, but I'm really interested, so could anybody tell me?) :kiss:

Latitude:

52°09 North

Longitude:

4°32 East

Time Difference:

1E00

Universal Time:

03:30 AM

Equation of Time (EOT):

-13mn41s

Sun in:

11°48' Aquarius

Moon in:

27°22' Aquarius

AS in:

8°44' Sagittarius

MC in:

8°37' Libra

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, so you know Britney's exact time of birth? Because I was on this site before and I didn't exactly know my time, and my Lilith sign was sweet the first time around and wayyyy dark once I asked my mom to confirm the time and re-did it. My Sun is Gemini, my Midheaven is Virgo (I'm already aware; that one didn't change so yeah, true and something I need to deal with), and my Moon is in Pisces.

I studied somewhat astrology, I think North node is very important, and by the way, Britney had hers in cancer of family/motherhood with K-Fed mars.

Know who has same positioning right now? G-eazy :gloria: 

His mars is also conjunct her North Node.

When you mentioned Britney chart I went to check her past relationships and possible ones, this was a surprise.

And my midheaven in capricorn and I am not all about the money alone. I think you get this wrong. MC in Capricorn mean you will be famous for being career oriented. And I am def more oriented to work concrete pursuits than being a parent or spending tons of time with family. But not for the money, mostly to contribute to a group/community more than a smaller group (family). Even though I love my family :) !

Archived