And If She Performs at the Video Music Awards

MikeMasi

I'm afraid everyone will have high expectations. After this video, and previous let downs, I have zero expectations now. It's like groundhog day being a fan, if you ask me. 

She didn't even dance in the video. How much do you think she will be doing on stage?

Make Me is a great song, and Private Show is pretty good. I'm not questioning the music. It sounds amazing! The skit on late the night show was pretty funny, too.

However, The cover for Glory is awful. The name title isn't that great, and when I search #Glory, gloryholes come up. 

The video is a disaster. She clearly has an iconic video that won't see daylight. 

And I'm tired of her "coming soon" or "you have to wait and see." It's boring having interviews with her. 

And for those of you saying she's having fun, I don't believe it for one second. Let me show you when Britney was "having fun" during her career. Watch this video, and tell me if it's the same. God, I miss seeing her like this! I wish she would find that same drive for her career.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Yes your expectations are high.. Look at anyone else in this industry 18 years into it.. It's just different once someone is doing something for 18 damn years.  Even longer if you count the things she did as a child. Relax. smh. :xcuseme:

Jennifer Lopez, and Madonna show it differently. 

1 minute ago, blissfuloutsider said:

I disagree.. They aren't doing a million things promotion wise and J Lo Also does film.

Jennifer Lopez has a show, she's been on American Idol for awhile, she has a new album, she's hosted award shows and has done a lot of promo recently. She's also doing the Vegas thing, too!

1 minute ago, BritintheZone said:

I thought you were cool 

i was wrong :awks:

Sorry? I don't understand how I'm not "cool" for wanting Britney to be the way she was. You know, happy? She showed a smile, always laughed and actually answered questions. She dominated the pop scene. 

I can't believe some of you. In this same thread I praised her skit and all her new music, but said that the album cover and the music video isn't good, and yet I'm wrong or not "cool." 

Go ahead and praise everything she does. Being a "real" fan is having a voice and telling if for what it is. At the end of the day, I'm still supporting her. 

In fact, yesterday someone said that Britney sounds auto-tuned in Private Show. I told them that her vocals sound very raw and she's using different registers of her voice.

3 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

I can't believe some of you. In this same thread I praised her skit and all her new music, but said that the album cover and the music video isn't good, and yet I'm wrong or not "cool." 

Go ahead and praise everything she does. Being a "real" fan is having a voice and telling if for what it is. At the end of the day, I'm still supporting her. 

In fact, yesterday someone said that Britney sounds auto-tuned in Private Show. I told them that her vocals sound very raw and she's using different registers of her voice.

:rihcackle:

:Arianabye:

I can't with you thinking that a person is going to be the EXACTLY same 13 years later. Give me a break. She had two kids, horrible marriage, public meltdown, and numerous personal issues that we'll never know of. People change and grow up. Were you exactly the same in 2003? Plus, she's still really similar to how she was before. She still has the same goofy, fun personality that we all fell in love with :myjam:

She doesn't have the same drive for her career? She's a mother now, what do you expect, that's a full time job on it's own. She's working harder now than she was then :sickofu:

Her performances nowadays are sooooo much better than they've been for the past 8 years. This isn't going to be a repeat of the 2007 vmas flop :beynah:

Her interviews have always been somewhat underwhelming tbh, but that just comes with being a fan of hers. At least we got to see her personality shine.

3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I hope she performs and just walks on stage....that way you'll have a proper meltdown :cigney:

That's stupid to say, because I'm sure you wouldn't be happy by that. Or maybe you would because all she needs to do is shake her ***.

Archived