Why are you Here?

TyWalker

Anyone else here because they care about Britney the Person more than Britney the Legend or the Britney Brand? Cuz that's what pulled me back in after all these years. I started liking her at 9 years old just because she was a famous cute blonde like Sabrina (Melissa Joan Hart) 

Even tho I heard all her songs and watched her on a lot of MTV stuff, and even watched all of Chaotic on TV, I always cared more about her presence than her music until 2007. I had to root for her as a person and Blackout was a good *** album and I've been hooked on her music and her person. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean I'm here because of all of those 3 tbh. She wouldn't be who she is as a person or where she is in her career without everything that happened to her. Basically "Britney the Person" "Britney the Legend" and "Britney the Brand" wouldn't be iconic or legendary without each other.

i'm here cause i love her music, her stage presence, her iconic status in the music industry, but most of all because she's not a diva and she's very humble! she has made mistakes ok... but we all do, so i don't blame her, i cheered for her and i'm gonna be B-Army forever! :soyeah:

im here to support Britney as a person... i started to be her fan since her breakdown, before that, i was not into her .:cigney:, but im glad she still doing music, and she still alive that is the more important thing :sobbing:

Words can't describe how much I love Britney but I'm here because since the age of 13 back in 1999 Britney has been one of the only constants in my life. She has brought me immense joy over the years and I cannot imagine my life without Britney in it. Watching/Listening to Britney takes me to such a happy place.

4 hours ago, TyWalker said:

Anyone else here because they care about Britney the Person more than Britney the Legend or the Britney Brand? Cuz that's what pulled me back in after all these years. I started liking her at 9 years old just because she was a famous cute blonde like Sabrina (Melissa Joan Hart) 

Even tho I heard all her songs and watched her on a lot of MTV stuff, and even watched all of Chaotic on TV, I always cared more about her presence than her music until 2007. I had to root for her as a person and Blackout was a good *** album and I've been hooked on her music and her person. 

Yes that's exactly me... After 2007 I stayed because of her as a person. She is my inspiration, I went through something very horrible in my life and her strength to face life and overcome what she went through even when she had the entire world waiting for her to fail and die... Gave me hope in life. I love her music, I've been a fan since 1997 and I want to see her happy and be successful in whatever she desires to do. She comes first and her music comes second in my life. 

6 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Words can't describe how much I love Britney but I'm here because since the age of 13 back in 1999 Britney has been one of the only constants in my life. She has brought me immense joy over the years and I cannot imagine my life without Britney in it. Watching/Listening to Britney takes me to such a happy place.

tumblr_miei8iaBo51rman8co1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

Yes that's exactly me... After 2007 I stayed because of her as a person. She is my inspiration, I went through something very horrible in my life and her strength to face life and overcome what she went through even when she had the entire world waiting for her to fail and die... Gave me hope in life. I love her music, I've been a fan since 1997 and I want to see her happy and be successful in whatever she desires to do. She comes first and her music comes second in my life. 

:sobbing:  THIS

5 minutes ago, SONAR said:

I'm here because I genuinely love Britney and I love this demented fan base. You crazy hoes give me life :gobaby:

Lol I agree with your top line. The bottom line is debatable haha. I mean I can't pull myself away from this place for too long tho

2 minutes ago, TyWalker said:

Lol I agree with your top line. The bottom line is debatable haha. I mean I can't pull myself away from this place for too long tho

LOL true, this fan base drives me crazy most of the time. But even when some people are being mean or extra, you just have to laugh because it's pretty ridiculous :rihcackle:

I became a fan of her because of her music in 2004. 

Through the years though, I've definitely become more of a supporter for Britney "the person." Not that I don't support her as an artist. I will always buy her albums. I mean, I did buy Myah Jean twice. :awks: I stopped buying her perfumes though after the millionth fantasy edition. My bank account is like :beynah:

She is the most humble, down to Earth, sweetest person in the industry and she deserves everything in life.

Archived