Shattered Glass Theroy

hybirdfox

Ok, i know this may come a few years late, but, i've been listening to this song a lot, and i know a lot of people say it it's a follower for Everytime.

But, what if, Britney wrote this song as a reply to Everytime from Justin's point of view? Let's take a look ate some of the lyrics:

You're gonna see me, in your dreams tonight
My face is gonna haunt you all the time

Ok, so this is the most obvious one, those are the exact lyrics from Everytime, but from another point of view.

Do you wish you could rewind time and take it back?
I bet you realize, she ain't half the woman I am

So, according to what we know Britney may have cheated on Justin, this fits perfectly if it were Justin singing (just replace she ain't half the women i am, for men)

I promise that you gonna want me back
When your world falls apart, like shattered glass
Glass, glass, glass

And finally, in Everytime, Britney talks how she still need her men, but would Justin take her back? Also the shattered glass, title may be a reference from when Britney breaks off the mirror with a glass.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Clive. said:

She didn't write it :wontcry:

6 hours ago, Barajas said:

I love Shattered Glass.. but don´t know why I have always feels like it lacks a verse or something.. like its incomplete 

It last less than 3 minutes!!

There isn't a bridge that's why it's so short.

I love Shattered Glass. I always thought it would be a cool concert opener with her singing the first verse in silhouette and then revealing on "you're gonna see me in your dreams tonight"

8 hours ago, Subtext & Fantasy said:

I expected to open this and think it was gonna be "I think it's about Kevin"

But idk how to even react to that

BF's name is kevin

totally forgot kfed was named kevin

idk how to even react to the fact that my BF has the same name as kfed :sickofu:

6 hours ago, Barajas said:

I love Shattered Glass.. but don´t know why I have always feels like it lacks a verse or something.. like its incomplete 

It last less than 3 minutes!!

It's definitely a good one. I love the confident, almost creepy lyrics with the upbeat tempo OOOOH ITS SO MANIC I love it

34 minutes ago, bigq06 said:

im still pressed by the fact that the was song too short :sobbing: but that song is a pure slayage i really love shattered glass :sobbing:

I Think the lenght is perfect for it, it just take it to a whole new level of masterpiecefulness instead of dragging it on and on into hell.

Archived