Remember when everyone hated this video too?

MeowBurglar

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually liked it back then and still like it now. Very different videos. I can see why people don't like it. Her energy obviously wasn't completely there. Her hair and makeup isn't that great.

yes, she looks better and has way more spark in MM. The videos are very different though, and HIAM has more effort put into it than the half assed MM video that probably took one day to film and the next to edit.

Guest Basquiat
2 hours ago, clueless said:

I prefer seing her alive, with fire in her eyes, and passion than dead with a big budget video! :truthtea:

Clock them

3 hours ago, MeowBurglar said:

People are complaining about the 'Make Me' video but does anyone else remember when this video was released? Fans lost their ****.

They didn't understand it. They thought it was weird. They accused Britney of using a body double. They said she didn't dance enough. They criticised her for not doing a video that made more sense and matched up with the song...

and now I think it's one of the most amazing videos she has ever done. When you watch it now, it's like it's about her entire breakdown. Watch it from that perspective. It's weird (in a good way). It's fun, and she had some really cool moments. Plus, she looked beautiful.

Perspective.

I love that vid, always did. I know ppl found flaws in it, like the bodydouble, not enough dancing etc.

But it's really good and has a solid storyline.

Archived