is Britney your #1 fave

Ariallah

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

britney is the only one i am stannig for - I mean I am active on her forum, I know what she is up to, I know her albums from a to z, her performances and I know her unreleased songs ... she will be my n1 forever, she reminds me my childhood, i grew up with her .... 

but I love Beyonce and Rihanna as well. 

Yes, #1 

She has very interesting life and personality, her voice is so unique and beautiful, I can't even get into another female vocals that much...I mostly listen to rock bands anyway
There was a period when I've listen to Stripped by Christina a lot, we have very similar experiences in life but overall her personality is so off, i just cannot like her :MJ:

Yes! she is and will be... I don't have too many favorites... I like most of em (for me it varies from song to song, not an artist thing) BUT Britney is one of the only few artists whose music I follow and would follow... My Faves would be

1. The one and only... "Legendary Miss Britney Spears!"

2. Ariana Grande

3. Adele

rest are from song to song

Well my first number #1 fave was Ariel from The Little Mermaid.

but then back in 1999 when I was 7 years old and they had just released BOMT in the UK and I was in a restaurant and that had a video juke box. And everyone kept putting the song and I was transfixed and didn't eat... Ahh I remember that from my childhood well....

and well Britney has taken over ever since!

:kisses2all:

In the words of Mr. Big.....absofuckinlutely lol

1. Britney 

2. Mariah 

3. Dumblonde

4. Gwen Stefani

I only really have a top 4 anymore and it's changed so much over the years........like Rihanna used to be my number 2 but now I can't stand her, Leona Lewis used to be in it but I hated her last album and she doesn't do much anymore, Danity Kane was in it for awhile but then they broke up lol. One thing that has always remained the same is Britney has been my #1 since she came out because she's just so special and with the one exception being BJ she always delivers amazing music........very few other artists imo do that! Before Britney Madonna was prob my #1 or the Spice Girls lol I still like Madonna but not a ton and I greatly prefer 83-94 Madonna so current Madonna doesn't do much for me I did however love a good chunk of Rebel Heart and thought maybe I would start stanning for her a bit more but then she went and got desperate as all **** and put Basic Perry and Barfonce in her video and I was like.......no! 

Guest ErJ Spears

Yes, Britney is my ultimate favorite! And I'm proud to call myself a Britney stan!

Of course I also like Fergie, JLo, Ariana Grande, Gwen, Beyonce (music), but they're nothing compared to the Queen!

Archived