Imagine if we get that photo on the new booklet artwork of Glory...

sin

002.jpg

:orangu:

It's possible, because that photoshoot it's from Randee st. Nicholas.
She's responsible for that new MM video and we get some random print from it for the album cover.

Analyzing how sloppy and distasteful her team is and how much they loved that picture on FF era, i don't think it's impossible at all.
If we get a "print screen" photo for the cover, that means they don't did a special photoshoot for the artwork of Glory. Right?
So... prepare yourselves!

:truthtea:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Miss Cootie said:

Why do you guys like this pic? Idgi. It's like. Am i not in on a joke? I hate it! lol. She looks younger nowadays

I think nobody likes that picture, except for her team, that seems to love it! :moorangu:

1 hour ago, luxoricious said:

Those music video stills look amazing though...
But hopefully we'll have some sort of new photoshoot... maybe?

I just want to believe... but since everything seems so rush, I wouldn't be sure

I don't think so... The banners of Clumsy are print screen too. :unreal:

1 minute ago, sin said:

I think nobodye likes that picture, except for her team, that seems to love it! :moorangu:

Her team using the photo over and over didn't bother me, since it was at least a good photo.

But when they did THIS... I honestly thought it was a joke at first. THIS is beyond ridiculous:

britney-spears-island-fantasy-perfume.jp 

1 hour ago, Trace said:

Her team using the photo over and over didn't bother me, since it was at least a good photo.

But when they did THIS... I honestly thought it was a joke at first. THIS is beyond ridiculous:

britney-spears-island-fantasy-perfume.jp 

I know! Even my fanmade art was more impressive than this!

island-fantasy-britney-spears-novo-perfu

1 hour ago, YeahDave said:

if this album brings new images that are not catch the video of MM, most likely will be photos taken in best quality in the video shoot and maximum 2 photos that are not in the clothes and the scenery that we saw I use for Make me video 

Yeah, but I don't think her team care enough about that. They like half *** stuff.

16 minutes ago, Trace said:

Let's be real, we'd be lucky to have professional pictures in the glory album booklet. This is the best that we can expect at this point tbh:

tumblr_obm9h8FoHf1qizatjo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_obm9h8FoHf1qizatjo6_1280.png

tumblr_obm9h8FoHf1qizatjo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_obm9h8FoHf1qizatjo3_1280.jpg

Yeah, it'd be super cheap of them to use caps from the video, but... Those are all flawless pics, tbh.  They'd look amazing in booklet form. :mhm:

1 minute ago, The_Original_Toy said:

So if we get more screenshots from the video as a booklet, will this be like the blackout booklet?
Will she forget to include a thank you as well?

At least Blackout had a photoshoot. I think the screenshots were a nice touch to the booklet actually... they were used minimally. Now only if this could've been like the Blackout era and they reused the single artwork for Make Me as the Glory album cover like they did with Gimme More.

1 hour ago, The_Original_Toy said:

So if we get more screenshots from the video as a booklet, will this be like the blackout booklet?
Will she forget to include a thank you as well?

I think she did her work, but her team is changing things... like scraping David LaChapelle artwork and putting some random print screens instead.

17 minutes ago, Trace said:

At least Blackout had a photoshoot. I think the screenshots were a nice touch to the booklet actually... they were used minimally. Now only if this could've been like the Blackout era and they reused the single artwork for Make Me as the Glory album cover like they did with Gimme More.

exact

Archived