How will you listen to the new album?

Passengerney

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always skip the songs I've already heard on the first listening because I'm way too anxious

35 minutes ago, Kirito said:

Me and my friends are throwing a party to listen to it for the first time. We're probably not going to skip any songs and going to be stoned as **** so should be fun :cigney:

I wish I had fans from the BritneyArmy :wendycry:

3 minutes ago, Snesh! said:

I always skip the songs I've already heard on the first listening because I'm way too anxious

I wish I had fans from the BritneyArmy :wendycry:

Its the time where we can be ourselves lolol a group of stoned friends stanning for Britney watching her videos is the best ****.

We can broadcast the party and you can virtually join us tho :lollipop:

6 minutes ago, Kirito said:

Its the time where we can be ourselves lolol a group of stoned friends stanning for Britney watching her videos is the best ****.

We can broadcast the party and you can virtually join us tho :lollipop:

:hehehe: Well I will be on vacation the release day but I'm so envious anyway :bpout:

1 hour ago, TripToYourLove<3 said:

I'm gonna go in my room, shut the door, get my nice headphones, turn the lights off, and listen to Glory from start to finish. At the end I will take off my headphones, exposing my newly blessed ears. I will then carefully stack my In the Zone, Blackout, and Glory albums, completing the Holy Trinity. Godney will materialize in front of me, softly placing her right index finger on my forehead. From the moment she touches me, I will be forever at her mercy, choosing to live out the remainder of my days serving our one and only savior,  Britney Jean Spears. That is how I will listen to Glory.

This is the most incredible thing I've ever read in my life :HAHA: 

Like others have said I will definitely listen from start to finish, including the released tracks, because I always like to hear what Britney and crew decided was the best order for the songs. I would love to dedicate some private time in the bedroom, lights off, but I'm not sure I'll have that pleasure with work and whatnot. I'll probably fall asleep to listening to it on repeat though with my boyfriend snoring away lol.

Archived