Private Show Cover

fadedney

Guys! This is really cool, for real. Getting so much positive feedback about something that I made just for fun, but at the end of the day, I'm a design student and this is my work.

After a really shitty work day, you guys are making me really happy.

thank you!

:dorkney:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, fadedney said:

I would love that!!!

Britney Team!!! Notice me 

I'm a great graphic designer, pay for my flight and hotel in LA and I'm yours.

:kisses2all:

Spoiler

RCA Records

Phone:

212-930-4000

Fax:

212-930-4512

pls send your curriculum, say you want to make **** for britney, and save this era from the usual graphic design disasta :thetea:

jk :lanacackle:

2 minutes ago, fadedney said:

Guys! This is really cool, for real. Getting so much positive feedback about something that I made just for fun, but at the end of the day, I'm a design student and this is my work.

After a really shitty work day, you guys are making me really happy.

thank you!

:dorkney:

I hope I didn't offend you by saying the glory one looks like a book cover. I'm actually into writing (and my dream is to publish a novel someday.) and when I said that, I meant it in the nicest way possible; I was awed. 

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I hope I didn't offend you by saying the glory one looks like a book cover. I'm actually into writing (and my dream is to publish a novel someday.) and when I said that, I meant it in the nicest way possible; I was awed. 

Don't worry! I didn't get offended by that in any way. 

:)

good luck with your dream! i really hope you get to publish your novel in the future! 

Archived