Ariana continues to stan for Britney on Snapchat

mylonliNESS

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is she hinting at a possible collaboration during the iHeart Festival? In the Ryan interview, Britney mentioned something about "working with different people" when asked about her iHeart performance. Ariana also one of the featured performers ;) 

6 hours ago, Iamsean said:

Workin hard to get that feature from the Queen I see.  :orly:

I'm here for it though.

3 hours ago, 0bsessed said:

do a single with britney you donut licking skinny little ****

I' AM LIVING FOR THAT!!! :hype: PLEASE LET THAT HEPPEN

2 hours ago, LBoggie said:

Is she hinting at a possible collaboration during the iHeart Festival? In the Ryan interview, Britney mentioned something about "working with different people" when asked about her iHeart performance. Ariana also one of the featured performers ;) 

:gloria: I would love that more than anything in the world....

2 hours ago, Camilo said:

Love ha, IY is one of my jams right now along with Make Me. Got everyone watching us... 0de35e3a491047ae2a8e33932d100be1807fc6ca

3 hours ago, ChrolliSpears said:

Ariana is bae :kisses2all:

:kisses2all::drinky:

3 hours ago, Applejack said:

what happened in this thread?

everybody praising ariana

:omg:

IS THIS EXHALE OR HAVE I BEEN FOOLED INTO GETTING A VIRUS

C'mon exhale ain't that :queenie: ... please she promoting Britney they'll like her (at least for this reason alone)

Ariana sure is cute :chershade: However, also, she is self entitled and refers to herself as "Princess". And we all know there can only be one Princess of Pop, and Britney earn't this title without having to call it to herself, or slip it into a lyric in a song (correct me if I'm wrong). Britney just is a Princess, the way she looks, her grace & elegance, yet down to earth personality. She is a people's Princess like Diana was. Anyway, Ariana is cute, she has gorgeous eyes, beautiful hair, a clear and sonically quite diverse voice (however her pronunciation suffers in the higher notes) I love her songs Touch It and Thinkin' Bout You on DW - they are two very special songs ;) Nothing against Ariana though. In a way she is a Princess but not in the same way as Britney. :kiss:

Archived