MakeMeBritneyOh

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CriminalLegend said:

why? :waitwhat:

Dont know, that's why I'm asking :MJ:

Just now, nels64 said:

All artists do this release buzz songs every week between preorder and album release. One of the buzz songs do have potential to be an actual single depending on how they do and how they are received. 

Oh great, thanks!

I'm really excited for "Glory" as it seems like musically Britney has taken it to the next level, both "Make Me" and "Private Show" as far as I'm concerned are great examples of this. I think because the music is so good that it was such a letdown when the music video was a big step down for Britney. Hopefully visually Britney can get it together for the remainder of this era...

34 minutes ago, MakeMeBritneyOh said:

means the song will not be a single (have a video) ?

If Clumpsy is THAT good, it deserve a video and so be a single, right?

just wondering :myjam:

Wait until you form your own opinion about a song... NOT BEING NEGATIVE BTW, but different people have different opinions. An insider on PopJustice said the song is not as addictive as Private Show so there's that. What's epic and majestic for someone might be meh for someone else. This insider (who's been right ever single time) said that Liar is a contender for single number 2. 

Heaven knows! As far I'm concerned, Katy did something alike with Dark Horse and the other song I don't recall know, but even when she dropped her nex single of PRISM, DH was bigger cause the song was so ******* good, so she decided to be the next single. Maybe B does the same with Clumsy if is it true that the song is a banger. I'm predicting that could be the third single or fourth. Just wait and see what happens. 

Archived