Talking about Make Me video petition on the LA local news!

Thecodeman25

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I'm sitting here watching kcal 9 right now and they showed the official video and talked about how there was a racier video scrapped and that the petition has 13,000 signatures. SLAY. Our petition getting more promo and attention than anything team Britney has done this era so far! :blol:

Yeah because dumb media loves dramas. However, i really Hope we can be heard loud through  that way :cigney: 13.000 people is smth isnt it ?

Just now, Body ache said:

At least she's getting news coverage. Britney fans have to do all the promo these days. smh.

IKR? there's a good side to it lmao, it's promoting the video 

and some people might enjoy Britney being less provocative with this mature sound lol

I need someone to make a "Leave Britney Alone"-type of video and film their meltdown over the Make Me video. It will go viral and eventually reach Britney. She has a big heart so she'll work on giving us the original video upon seeing it. :hype:

This sort of videos can only help the era anyways. 

Any volunteers? :orly:

4 minutes ago, thrive94 said:

If i lived near the rca shitty building, i would go with exhalers to protest.and then we would go viral:hype:

do it. jordan should start a campaign and put it on the main page. in weeks his *** would be chased by papa spears but it would be worth it :lessons:

Archived