Why were they allowed to use David's G-eazy scene?

ovoxo

I'm so confused y'all. Since the scene is completely irrelevant to the video & Brit isn't in it with him, why didn't he just film a new scene like nicki did in ***** I'm Madonna. :beynah: How do they have the legal rights to use original footage :beynah:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

G-eazy is on tour. You act as if it's that easy for someone to change their schedule. Also, is not hard to obtain the rights to footage. In fact, it was probably in the contract that any footage shot belongs to Britney and her team. 

Okay but he could of easily did a quick green screen shot while on tour. Would take like 20 mins tbh

also if they owned all the footage why didn't they just edit what they didn't like instead of wasting money on a whole new video

8 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

Okay but he could of easily did a quick green screen shot while on tour. Would take like 20 mins tbh

also if they owned all the footage why didn't they just edit what they didn't like instead of wasting money on a whole new video

EXACTLY!

Also there was a thread here earlier... for those who may not have seen it... In the Official video... During G-Eazy's part you can see the time stamp (which was from the vimeo video leak thing)... meaning that G-Eazy's part is a recording of a recording... not the REAL footage... otherwise they could have gotten rid of it

Guest willysilva
2 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

Just the whole world is talking about it :sickofu: We are waiting for Team B :sickofu:

people need to let it go. the other mv looked a mess too anyway  T0jWZZw.jpg

4 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

Also there was a thread here earlier... for those who may not have seen it... In the Official video... During G-Eazy's part you can see the time stamp (which was from the vimeo video leak thing)... meaning that G-Eazy's part is a recording of a recording... not the REAL footage... otherwise they could have gotten rid of it

Team Britney pirating that vimeo.com link I see. :britdrown:

15 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

This doesn't make sense. If they couldn't use the original video they also couldn't do that. 

I dunno myself... I just find it weird... ill upload pic

24fkwm1.jpg

look at the part i circled in red it shows the time stamp... this is a still from the official MV

2e3tzjs.jpg

this is from the leak video... see the time stamp is still present

12 minutes ago, TheLightningThief said:

Team Britney pirating that vimeo.com link I see. :britdrown:

seems like it :drown:

1 minute ago, joey4228 said:

I know what you mean but do you really think they can't use the original video but they can make a video 'of the video' and use that?:whitneyshade:

The time stamp is just Britney's team being lazy as usual.:sobbing:

I mean yeah... but its so zoomed in... ya know? like i'd think it wouldn't be as shaky... although the Quality makes me think you might be on to something :sobbing:

19 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

I dunno myself... I just find it weird... ill upload pic

24fkwm1.jpg

look at the part i circled in red it shows the time stamp... this is a still from the official MV

2e3tzjs.jpg

this is from the leak video... see the time stamp is still present

seems like it :drown:

you realize the time stamp is different right?

Theres still a time stamp in the new one because hes supposed to be talking into a "camera" for his audition

The new time stamp is intentional

Just now, claug326 said:

you realize the time stamp is different right?

Theres still a time stamp in the new one because hes supposed to be talking into a "camera" for his audition

I guess that's possible too... but then why not add it for the other auditions ... its clearly not done on purpose because it shakes and only seen slightly in some partsnwnf5u.jpg

no time stamp  in this one... and the original one wasn't supposed to be an audition... I'll try and see if I can find the leak (with the same scene as final to see if number matches)

Archived