Team Britney deleting comments from Make me MV

jesusd29

4 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

One thing is to go over the top sexyness/glamourized softcore and another thing is that particular scene which, IMO, is a mess.

It's like I'm wondering if there was another scene with him. Cause I'm pretty sure it wasn't really Brit he was on top of. But then they have a picture together so wouldn't they have filmed something together. Like why was there schedule problems with them if they weren't even in the same scene 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

It's like I'm wondering if there was another scene with him. Cause I'm pretty sure it wasn't really Brit he was on top of. But then they have a picture together so wouldn't they have filmed something together. Like why was there schedule problems with them if they weren't even in the same scene 

That was a double, of course. I guess Britney just shot the scene where she's smiling at him and that's it.

• Super Mods

Comments like this are left on the video :moorangu:

25p5tl4.png

The comments are either about only being there for G-Eazy, saying the video doesn't make sense, saying she's too old, saying that her 'twerking' is cringeworthy, and ragging on her for plastic surgery :moorangu: Kinda sounds like Exhale but its a complete mess in the comment section! 

4 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

That was a double, of course. I guess Britney just shot the scene where she's smiling at him and that's it.

They could of just used green screen :beynah:plus why were they allowed to use a scene from David. Soooo many questions

Archived