Team Britney deleting comments from Make me MV

jesusd29

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

Now that we're pretty sure it wasn't Britney's choice to go with another video, they deserve every single bad comment. 

I think it's a mix of everything. Too many bad things surrounding the original MV that they decided to scrap everything.

Britney has a say on this too.

I'm glad they are erasing the hateful comments TBH.

1 minute ago, CJMCH said:

I think it's a mix of everything. Too many bad things surrounding the original MV that they decided to scrap everything.

Britney has a say on this too.

I'm glad they are erasing the hateful comments TBH.

No, it's definitely the advertisement thing, I'm sure she liked the video as much as we do because she looks pretty into it in the original video, but they are acting cheap.

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

No, it's definitely the advertisement thing, I'm sure she liked the video as much as we do because she looks pretty into it in the original video, but they are acting cheap.

One user here stated that he/she chatted with a dancer and Britney said that the MV was "tacky", hence why they were reshooting. This was weeks before the actual release, so I think it's not just the ads.

The whole scene with G-Eazy is too freain much for me. It's not the fact that it's ***, it's just that it looks cheap and tacky as hell. The *** scenes on the official MV are 10000x better than G-Eazy doing his verses on top of Britney with his clothes on while she chokes him.

3 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

One user here stated that he/she chatted with a dancer and Britney said that the MV was "tacky", hence why they were reshooting. This was weeks before the actual release, so I think it's not just the ads.

The whole scene with G-Eazy is too freain much for me. It's not the fact that it's ***, it's just that it looks cheap and tacky as hell. The *** scenes on the official MV are 10000x better than G-Eazy doing his verses on top of Britney with his clothes on while she chokes him.

I feel like tacky and over the top is David's thing though. How could they have not known that & why would Brit film the scenes if she didn't like them

2 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

I feel like tacky and over the top is David's thing though. How could they have not known that & why would Brit film the scenes if she didn't like them

One thing is to go over the top sexyness/glamourized softcore and another thing is that particular scene which, IMO, is a mess.

8 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

That could be fixed with a little editing, what probably caused all the drama was the fact that they wanted him to change a big part of the video solely because the advertisers didn't like it. 

Archived