Make Me original video is still possible!

TheGloryBritney

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Trace said:

I feel like this is an easy fix. They could show the orange theory ad first and then some kind of negative news piece on the TV like Overprotected/IUSA about Britney, and that's when she throws the TV out of the window.

I dont think they are that dumb to not even think about that kind of solution. :rihcackle:

or maybe they r :madonna:

2 hours ago, Santiago said:

God can't just they pay?? Britney is ******* rich, she could invest in her own videos... :thetea:

She could but she shouldn't. That's why sponsors exist. Her job is to record, sing, dance, perform, be in the video etc. She shouldn't do her label's job just because she has the money. If she wants to then fine, but she shouldn't do it to cover someone elses ***.

I would think this is fake, it would be just ridiculous if we didn't get the video because of that... but it kinda makes sense that orange would be mad... when I saw the last leak and saw their ad was on the TV before she threw it I thought it was like bad publicity for them (and something I would do if I ever saw an ad by them after it being in the video) now imagine if it was still on while she did it... :NYdisgust:

1 minute ago, Youll Have To Wait And See said:

If they had a contract with them hell yes! 

They wanted to appear on Brit's video for a lead single and won't be happy with a superior video getting all the views and their brands not being in it.

Can't rca just give the money back to the sponsors though?

Or like someone said, just put the Orange theory ad, then a negative news story (or a Trump speech)on before the television is thrown out the window. Like someone said, showing the tv working underwater is great promo. Sony could even use the song in their own commercial. I remember back in the day all my parents would buy is Sony televisions because they lasted forever. Dont the sponsors want to be in an edgy video?

1 minute ago, Smokez said:

Can't rca just give the money back to the sponsors though?

Or like someone said, just put the Orange theory ad, then a negative news story (or a Trump speech)on before the television is thrown out the window. Like someone said, showing the tv working underwater is great promo. Sony could even use the song in their own commercial. I remember back in the day all my parents would buy is Sony televisions because they lasted forever. Dont the sponsors want to be in an edgy video?

It was my bad, I thought you were talking about the sponsors but you were talking about RCA cheap *** always putting tons of ads on Brit's video. :lanacackle:

But yeah, I agree It's like they don't have/want to give that money for Britney's videos and that makes me mad because they throw a lot of money for JT. Their payola on CSTF was huge. 

Wasn't GM her last video without ads? I can't even remember.

Archived