Make Me original video is still possible!

TheGloryBritney

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Luminous said:

Ehh no, let it go... i won't be positive this time with all this mess, i did and all of this happened...
This is the most close thing you'll see from the official.. bye :Arianabye:

Thanks for sharing this! I'm okay with not having it in full because it's not luke we can't see a good portion of the original 

Just now, Stifler's Mom said:

makes no sense since David didn't want them in the first place :cigney:

Even if he didn't, they had to put them in. Then it turned out the companies are not okay with their products used the way they were but the video is already finished. Makes sense David would get mad for his work going to waste :madonna:

Just now, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Even if he didn't, they had to put them in. Then it turned out the companies are not okay with their products used the way they were but the video is already finished. Makes sense David would get mad for his work going to waste :madonna:

so straight to the point, RCA fault for mixing sponsors with an artist? I think so :madonna:

5 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

Actually the screen is black so what gives?:thetea:

Because this is still an unfinished edit of the video. All the footage we have that leaked from the original video is a rough cut. The versions that David and Larry have are the finished versions we have not seen (yet). 

David might have to remove the TV scene completely because even if the ad isn't playing during the time Britney throws the TV out, the sponsors could still be mad that their ad was playing on a potential ****** weapon after the fact. 

And if that scene gets cut out completely, fans will probably still scream to the high heavens even if we get the video, which is something I'm sick and tired of seeing. 

4 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

DROP THE **** *** PRODUCT PLACEMENT OR GET SOME **** ******* ADS I DONT GIVE A ****!!! SET THIS **** RIGHT LARRY GERL

It's not Larry's fault. Team Britney did everything right this time. And now they're trying to save the situation. Be grateful and keep your fingers crossed. 

Archived