Britneysource01: RCA/Sony Music intends to sue David LaChepelle

DaddyNotaFool

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

Can't Britney's Team sue itself instead? :orangu:

Even if LaChapelle is in the wrong, he is not the one who released the garbage that is now on her VEVO channel. :beynah:

(I wish Team Britney would talk to us. I am tired of all these "insiders" posts/tweets). :crying1:

And what the fuc you want?

Glory is three weeks away from the release date, we all were asking for the music video, Make Me needed a mv, if they wouldn't release a second option video we all were mad and pressed telling them why didn't she record another video?

duuuuh

16 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

Can't Britney's Team sue itself instead? :orangu:

Even if LaChapelle is in the wrong, he is not the one who released the garbage that is now on her VEVO channel. :beynah:

(I wish Team Britney would talk to us. I am tired of all these "insiders" posts/tweets). :crying1:

The video is on the same level as every other artists videos. You guys act like not a girl not yet a woman is a masterpiece and that was during her "prime". The video shows off her personality and she looks gorgeous. Nothing more and nothing less

15 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

They should work with Kidzbop then, not Britney Spears.

The problem is, Britney has been very vanilla since 2008. And then suddenly for this era she wasn't.

EDIT: What if Britney shot the second video just to keep the sponsors happy? And they'll eventually release David's version with new sponsors? 

:omg:

26 minutes ago, Derek08 said:

The video is on the same level as every other artists videos. You guys act like not a girl not yet a woman is a masterpiece and that was during her "prime". The video shows off her personality and she looks gorgeous. Nothing more and nothing less

the video is cute, it's just really not worth a Britney lead single

Archived