Britneysource01: RCA/Sony Music intends to sue David LaChepelle

DaddyNotaFool

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I just explained the comparison :NYheadache: They are both big artists who can afford it.

And I'm saying bringing up Beyonce is unnecessary. You could make the point without comparing Britney to Beyonce. Because I imagine that it's not so much about Beyonce but about "artistic blah-blah". And the larger point I was originally making goes beyond this video comment. Beyonce comparisons are rampant round these parts,a nd it's annoying and desperate. 

1 minute ago, shap_half said:

And I'm saying bringing up Beyonce is unnecessary. You could make the point without comparing Britney to Beyonce. Because I imagine that it's not so much about Beyonce but about "artistic blah-blah". And the larger point I was originally making goes beyond this video comment. Beyonce comparisons are rampant round these parts,a nd it's annoying and desperate. 

I'm done trying to talk to a brick wall :beynah:

This whole mess is effing stupid. I seriously HATE the official video we got. It's embarrassing and absolutely crap.

Why couldn't they just hire a nice hotel room and film something in there? Nice and basic. Would have been way more fitting with the mood of the song. Would have been cheaper to do that too. 

25 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

If this is true, I'm disgusted. Britney and her team siding with a sponsor over a respected director's artistic vision, which Brit was fully signed up to? Money trumps everything for Team Britney and I hope this isn't the real reason the vid got ditched. 

What you said make no sense. Of course she has to side with the sponsors - THEY PROVIDED MONEY FOR THE VIDEO. She's under contractual obligation to advertise them. If they aren't happy with the scenes then they will essentially pull the plug, they don't pay, David doesn't get paid and then David withholds his work.

David is the one screwing them over here.

i'm starting to think there's more to this story tbh. it could be there is some scene that is so outrageous they can't possibly allow him to release it. maybe somebody got ran over and scrambled apart in the bulldozer scene :dontlike:

1 hour ago, BratzBitch said:

I'm so done with insiders tbh :icant2: Why do people waste their time on the internet pretending to be insiders? That's pathetic AF :drinky:

He's not even an insider, it's just dumb people who choose to believe everything on internet and then trolls and idiots become insiders.

10 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

What you said make no sense. Of course she has to side with the sponsors - THEY PROVIDED MONEY FOR THE VIDEO. She's under contractual obligation to advertise them. If they aren't happy with the scenes then they will essentially pull the plug, they don't pay, David doesn't get paid and then David withholds his work.

David is the one screwing them over here.

i agree!:bigtime:

Archived