Britneysource01: RCA/Sony Music intends to sue David LaChepelle

DaddyNotaFool

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

Don't believe him...he's ICONOMORE with yet another twitter acount. He's not an insider at all. He can't even write properly...read it again and you'll see what I'm talking about

I hate this ******* ****, I was hoping this was true :MJ: 

still her cheap *** team's fault.

Why BRITNEY SPEARS even need sponsors?  like she is worth 200+ million, I'm pretty sure she can pay for her own vid.  The product placements are always so tacky, there's a reason why Beyonce has NEVER done any product placements in her videos.

14 minutes ago, Barbie. said:

still her cheap *** team's fault.

Why BRITNEY SPEARS even need sponsors?  like she is worth 200+ million, I'm pretty sure she can pay for her own vid.  The product placements are always so tacky, there's a reason why Beyonce has NEVER done any product placements in her videos.

Ugh. Who cares about Beyonce? Why do people here constantly bring her up as if she should be an example that Britney follows? 

2 minutes ago, shap_half said:

Ugh. Who cares about Beyonce? Why do people here constantly bring her up as if she should be an example that Britney follows? 

It's true though. In this case, the comparison makes sense. They're both huge artists who can afford to produce their own videos. Team B gives zero ***** about artistic value, they want the cheap fast buck, and it's gross :grimace:

Well seems logical.

We were hearing late rumors that DLC wanted to take his name off it.

The MM audio w/o G-Eazy was released, maybe it was bc of that scene? Even most ppl who liked the mv thought that was super cringy.

Brit is not shying away from being **** at all lately. On stage, the reshoot.

And no one is talking even DLC. So that COULD be for legal reasons.

Just my opinions and speculation. And it's really funny how people pick and choose what insiders to believe or not to believe this era. It seems to be strictly based on what they want.

1 minute ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Well seems logical.

We were hearing late rumors that DLC wanted to take his name off it.

The MM audio w/o G-Eazy was released, maybe it was bc of that scene? Even most ppl who liked the mv thought that was super cringy.

Brit is not shying away from being **** at all lately. On stage, the reshoot.

And no one is talking even DLC. So that COULD be for legal reasons.

Just my opinions and speculation. And it's really funny how people pick and choose what insiders to believe or not to believe this era. It seems to be strictly based on what they want.

Lmao honey this insider is FAKE, we choose the ones who sound legit and ones who aren't fake try harder like this ***** of a source in the OP. 

5 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

It's true though. In this case, the comparison makes sense. They're both huge artists who can afford to produce their own videos. Team B gives zero ***** about artistic value, they want the cheap fast buck, and it's gross :grimace:

Then say that. What's the point of comparing Britney to lessors like Beyonce? 

The video is not entirely financed for the sponsors. RCA should pay a big part too. If that was the real problem, the sponsors would have only paid for the second video,  while RCA should have bore all the costs of the original. Do you think RCA would accept the sponsors’ request and pay for both videos too?:madonna: If that was the case, it would be a better idea to remove the product placement, pay for the original video and say goodbye to the sponsors forever :MJ:.

3 minutes ago, anti said:

Lmao honey this insider is FAKE, we choose the ones who sound legit and ones who aren't fake try harder like this ***** of a source in the OP. 

You don't need to be nasty and get your panties in a bunch. None of this is all that serious! 

And I'm not "trying" anything. These are MY speculations/opinions. I'm entitled to them.

Idgaf about any insider. But one day someone is a fake, next day they are not. It's a cycle on here and you know it.

Archived