Britneysource01: RCA/Sony Music intends to sue David LaChepelle

DaddyNotaFool

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it turns out being true then LaChapelle is a complete *********, putting Brit and her team in such a hard situation in the name of his 2-cents art or whatever :sickofu:

Btw it could be the scene where she throw the TV in the pool, cause you know damaging a product isn't the best way to promote it :madonna: (let alone the fact that it used to kill somebody)

This has been my theory. I think they wanted to release the original video and take out some parts, but David refused to release it as anything but what was originally planned, so they had to scramble to get a new one.

:MJ: 

Which is just as well, because that faux *** scene doesn't deserve to see the light of day. 

Can't Britney's Team sue itself instead? :orangu:

Even if LaChapelle is in the wrong, he is not the one who released the garbage that is now on her VEVO channel. :beynah:

(I wish Team Britney would talk to us. I am tired of all these "insiders" posts/tweets). :crying1:

6 minutes ago, Cuteney said:

If it turns out being true then LaChapelle is a complete *********, putting Brit and her team in such a hard situation in the name of his 2-cents art or whatever :sickofu:

This though. Such a **** move to take the video footage AND the album photoshoot tbh. He should've just given them everything and left them do what they want with it. :cigney:

1 minute ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

This though. Such a **** move to take the video footage AND the album photoshoot tbh. He should've just given them everything and left them do what they want with it. :cigney:

yet it fits perfectly with his diva reputation, I think that this story is very plausible 

So basically everyone is a little at fault if this is true. 

- The Sponsors for being the ones pushing RCA to scrap the original in favour of the more "GP friendly", OTT product placement version we currently have.

- RCA for choosing the Sponsors and for hiring Lachapelle knowing his reputation surrounding his artistic vision.

- Lachapelle for refusing to budge from his artistic vision and perhaps for not clearly communicating said vision to RCA/ Sponsors.

Basically...poor communication, difficult Director, difficult Sponsors.

I wasn't before, but now I'm inclined to think that Britney's topless IG post was her attempting to let everyone know that the whole "too ****" thing was totally not coming from her. 

Archived